A Well Balanced Food and History Tour with Focus on the Scandinavian Kitchen
References available at Viator site: https://tourguides.viator.com/tour-guide-tl-oslo/norway-guide-1261.aspx
5 stars Michael P.
06 AUG 2018
5 stars Philip S.
28 JUL 2015
5 stars KHALID A.
21 JUL 2015
Excellent tour guide a lot of Knowledge
5 stars Sue B.
21 SEP 2014
Excellent tour...we go to see and do everything we wanted and we impressed at the quality and historical knowledge that Lisa shared with us...not to mention she is extremely personable! Highly recommend her for a tour!
5 stars Judi H.
07 JUL 2014
Loved our tour guide (Lisa Tanya)...thorough history, spent extra time with us, etc. The only thing not favorable was the weather, but, hey, it was summer in the Baltics.
5 stars Bonnie S.
13 MAY 2014
great tour, very knowledgeable about the area and accomodating to our request!
5 stars Carol G.
13 AUG 2013
5 stars BENJAMIN D.
25 JUL 2010
Tanya,our sightseeing guide in Oslo, was excellent. 5 stars BENJAMIN D.
25 JUL 2010
Tanya,our sightseeing guide in Oslo, was excellent
This exciting tour shall include a visit to some historical restaurants and cafe. We will visit a famous chocolate shop, a gourmet supermarket, a canteen and a traditional pub.
You will have the opportunity to try typical Norwegian dishes: salmon, fish soup, mussels, whale meat, local beer and much more. This food tour is ideal for those who like to "try/taste" traditional Norwegian cuisine. During the tour you will visit the historical center of Oslo, Aker Brygge area, the City Hall, the medieval Akershus fortress and the National Opera. The places you are going to visit are very popular among the local Norwegians. Everything is very authentic and delicious!Stop At:
• The Norwegian National Opera & Ballet, Kirsten Flagstads Pl. 1, Oslo 0150 Norway
• Bydel Aker Brygge Grundingen 6, Oslo 0250 Norway
• Oslo City Hall, Raadhusplassen 1, Oslo 0037 Norway
• Akershus Castle and Fortress (Akershus Slott og Festning), Festningsplassen 1, Oslo 0015 Norway
• Mathallen Oslo, Vulkan 5, Oslo 0178 Norway
• The Norwegian National Opera & Ballet, Kirsten Flagstads Pl. 1, Oslo 0150 NorwaySample Menu
• Taste of Norway (300 NOK per person) - Reindeer served with brussels sprouts, bacon, mushrooms, wild sauce. Salmon & sandefjord butter, mixed veggies, whale steak & mushroom sauce, veggies
• Salmon Trilogy - I would recommend the salmon trilogy for the tour. 210,- pp.
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"May be operated by a multi-lingual guide"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers"
Duração: 3 Hours
Ponto de partida:
Oslo City Hall, Oslo Rådhus, 0160 Oslo, Norway
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
Cancelamentos e reembolsos:
- Oslo Opera House, Kirsten Flagstads Plass 1, 0150 Oslo, Norway
- Grand Hotel Oslo, Karl Johans gate 31, 0159 Oslo, Norway
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.