Bavarian Pretzel Baking Class in a Local's Munich Home
FOOD WAS MY PROFESSION AND IS MY PASSION!!!
Hello and welcome to my original Pretzel experience!
My name is Robinson and this is my real name. :)
I was born and raised in Munich, where the Oktoberfest is and accomplished a three years apprenticeship as a chef in one of the most famous 5-star traditional hotels here in Munich. The "Bayerischer Hof".
Eversince, I have grown up in the restaurant business of my parents and I have also gained a large knowledge about food and it’s value.
Currently, I am an actor here in Munich, but I still enjoy cooking and baking for family and friends, and everyone who appreciates good food!
Please join me at my private home for a baking class together and let's have lunch with a Weisswurst afterwards.
I am looking forward to meet you!
Class provided in English, German and Spanish.
- check the recipe and ingredients
- bake real Bavarian Munich Pretzels together
- enjoy them with a complimentary Munich Weisswurst (white sausage) from our favourite butcher and a non-alcoholic Weissbier! ;)
- receive a real Bavarian recipe for "How to bake real Bavarian Munich Pretzels Abroad"
- my "Brezn' Urkunde" (Pretzel Certificate) with your name!
We will bake our Brezn' in my cozy kitchen. Afterwards, we can enjoy our Brezn and Weisswurst with a non-alcoholic Weissbier (White beer)!
Please let me know if you have any allergies or food intolerance. Also, please let me know if you have any religious concerns about the ingredients.Sample Menu
• Weißwurst with Pretzels - After the baking class you will join your self made pretzel with delicious Munich White sausages.
"Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability"
"Infant seats available"
"Children must be accompanied by an adult"
"May be operated by a multi-lingual guide"
"Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required"
"Service animals allowed"
"Near public transportation"
"Gluten-free option is available, please advise at time of booking if required"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers"
"Face masks provided for travelers"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Social distancing enforced throughout experience"
"Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Regular temperature checks for staff"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
"Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized"
- constant surface disinfection
- hand sanitizer and facemasks or face-shield available
- Compliance with the 1.50 m distance
- if booking as a private group familiy - individual safety regulations possible
Horário de Início:
Duração: 3 Hours 30 Minutes
Ponto de partida:
Damaschkestraße 3, 81825 München, Germany
Cancelamentos e reembolsos:
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.