Bavarian Pretzel Baking Class in a Local's Munich Home
FOOD WAS MY PROFESSION AND IS MY PASSION!
Hello and welcome to my original Pretzel experience!
My name is Robinson and this is my real name. :)
I was born and raised in Munich, where the Oktoberfest takes place and accomplished a three years apprenticeship as a chef in one of the most famous 5-star traditional hotels here in Munich. The "Bayerischer Hof Munich".
Ever since, I have grown up in the restaurant business of my parents and I have also gained a large knowledge about food and it’s value.
Currently, I am an actor here in Munich, but I still enjoy cooking and baking for family and friends, and everyone who appreciates good food!
Please join me at my private home for a baking class together and let's have lunch with a Weisswurst afterwards.
By the way, my special Pretzel preparation method makes it possible to bake easily fantastic and original Bavarian pretzels at your home for Pretzel lovers all over the world!
I am looking forward to meet you!
Kind regards, Robinson
- check the recipe and ingredients
- bake real Bavarian Munich Pretzels together
- enjoy them with a complimentary Munich Weisswurst (white sausage) from our favourite butcher and a non-alcoholic Weissbier! ;)
- receive a real Bavarian recipe for "How to bake real Bavarian Munich Pretzels Abroad"
- my "Brezn' Urkunde" (Pretzel Certificate) with your name!
We will bake our Brezn' in my specious home. Afterwards, we can enjoy our fresh homemade Pretzels with a Weisswurst (Bavarian sausage) and a non-alcoholic Weißbier (White beer)!
This experience is perfectly suitable for families with kids of any age.
Every nice person is welcome at my home and will be respectfully treated despite their nationality, gender, orientation, or religion.
Please let me know if:
- You have any allergic reactions to any foods and/or drinks. Also, please let me know if you have any religious concerns about the ingredients.
Please be aware, if not required by Law:
No masks will be worn
No minimum social distancing will be provided or enforced
Hand sanitizer available to travelersSample Menu
• Pretzels with original Bavarian Sausages (Weißwurst) and mustard - Enjoy your fresh baked Pretzels with an complementary "Weißwurst" and an non-alcoholic "Weißbier"!
"Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability"
"Children must be accompanied by an adult"
"May be operated by a multi-lingual guide"
"Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required"
"Service animals allowed"
"Near public transportation"
"Gluten-free option is available, please advise at time of booking if required"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
"Regular temperature checks for staff"
- constant surface disinfection"
Horário de Início:
Duração: 3 Hours 30 Minutes
Ponto de partida:
Damaschkestraße 3, 81825 München, Germany
Cancelamentos e reembolsos:
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.