Mississauga to Niagara Falls Day Tour
Visit the Magnificent Niagara Falls in a Luxury Tour Bus
• Free pick up and drop off from select locations in Mississauga
• See all of the sites the Niagara Region has to offer
• Tour includes a ride on the World famous Hornblower Boat (seasonal), drive through Niagara-on-the-Lake and a wine tasting at a local Winery
• Free unlimited bottled water
1. Pickup from Mississauga pickup location and travel to Niagara Falls, Ontario (pickup times vary according to location)
2. Hornblower Niagara Cruise (Seasonal): Ride on the world famous Hornblower Boat (formerly known as The Maid of the Mist) which takes passengers right up to the base of the Niagara Falls! In the winter season the Hornblower Boat is closed and passengers will visit The Journey Behind The Fall attraction and explore the tunnels behind the Niagara Falls. Admission included in your ticket
3. Lunch and Free time to explore Niagara Falls: After the Hornblower boat cruise, take 2 hours to explore Niagara Falls, souvenir shop and eat lunch (lunch is not included in the price of this tour).
4. Scenic drive through Niagara Parkway: After lunch, we will take a scenic drive on Niagara Parkway on our way to Niagara-on-the-Lake.
5. Floral Clock: We pass by the famous floral clock, a 40 ft. clock decorated in over 16,000 carpet bedding plants.
Pass by without stopping
6. Niagara Whirlpool: Stop at the Whirlpool Rapids to gaze at the power of the Niagara River, these are some of the world's most powerful rapids. Admission is free
7. Niagara-on-the-Lake Stop: Stopover at Niagara-On-The-Lake. This quaint 19th-century town, features a rich history and lovely Victorian era architecture. This is a great place for souvenir shopping. Admission is free
8. Wine Tasting: The Niagara region is famous for it's local wineries. We stop at a local winery to learn about the wine making process and sample Red and White wines (Ice wine sampling costs extra).b Admission included in your ticket
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Operates in all seasons, please dress appropriately"
"Subject to favourable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers"
Horário de Início:
Departure times vary according to pickup location
Duração: 9 Hours
Ponto de partida:
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Cancelamentos e reembolsos:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.