Dalat Countryside Tour
If you love the peaceful atmosphere of nature, escape the city and to see the real countryside, learning about the culture this tour is designed just for youItinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
DaLat Local Tour Guide, 12 Đường Hai Bà Trưng, Phường 6, Thành phố Đà Lạt, Lâm Đồng 670000, Vietnam
Pick you up at your accommodation at your preferred time. Stop to visit:
1. Let’s stop to enjoy the whole view of the countryside scenery.
2. Visit Coffee farm to learn about the coffee-making process: Da Lat is known for producing some of the best coffee beans in the world.
3. Watch the silkworm rearing and the process of silk-making at the Silk Factory.
4. Visit the Elephant Waterfall where you will enjoy exploring the area and getting sprayed by the cool, fresh water.
5. Let's stop at Linh An Pagoda with a giant statue of Happy buddha and the highest giant statue of Ladies buddha in Vietnam. Have lunch at the local family restaurant.
6. Take a walk around K'Ho minority village to learn about the culture of the original ethnic minority in Dalat.
7. Visit the cricket farm & Organic Rice Wine cooking with the Rice Wine Tunnel at the local family.
8. Enjoy the space for growing flowers at the Flower village.
Drop you off at your accommodation around 3:00 PM to 5:30 PM.
Duration: 5 hours
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
Duração: 5 To 8 Hours
Ponto de partida:
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel, bus station, pick up point in the city center
Cancelamentos e reembolsos:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.