Belfast Mural Private Guided Tour
Prepare for your adventure where your local guide who will take you on a tour of the world famous Belfast murals where you will learn how the troubles/conflict began, of daily gun battles and explosions! You will visit the Falls and Shankill Roads, which are still divided to this very day! Get a local’s insight into the Troubles that divided Belfast and how they shaped the city and its street art on this intimate street art tour. See colourful murals created by both Nationalist and Loyalist communities, including the celebrated Peace Wall, as you travel around Belfast with ease in your own Private Transportation.
See the colourful murals created by both the Nationalist and Loyalist communities, including the notorious Peace Wall, featuring the signatures of the Dalai Lama and President Clinton.
This is a great way to experience Belfast and learn all about the conflict/troubles.
• PickUp from any Belfast City Hotel or Accommodation
• 2-hour guided tour of the Belfast murals by a Fully Qualified Tour Guide and Belfast Native
• Learn about The Troubles in Northern Ireland through Belfast’s striking street art
• See the famous Peace Wall and other unique murals
• Travel by Private Air Conditioned Minivan with Privacy Glass
• Small-group tour ensures a unique personalised experience
• This is a personal guided tour around the famous Belfast murals. Painted by ex-prisoners from both sides of the community, these murals tell individual stories of conflict, community strife, civil rights and unrest, stories of inspiration, prison protests and much more. Your guide, using local knowledge, will relate stories to you in an understandable format, using photographs/video from the 1960s onward depicting the neighborhoods you will visit. You can almost feel the atmosphere as you stand at the exact spots these events took place on over fifty years later in the present. Vehicles are new MPVs, fully air conditioned, comfortable and safe
• First Tour Starts at 9am then 11am, 1pm, 3pm & 5pm (Please indicate your Tour Start Time Please After Booking)
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Children must be accompanied by an adult"
"Minimum age is 10 years"
"A minimum of 2 people per booking is required"
"A maximum of 6 people per booking"
"First Tour Starts at 9am then 11am, 1pm, 3pm & 5pm (Please indicate your Tour Start Time Please After Booking)"
"Please state when booking your pick up point and preferred time"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Horário de Início:
Duração: 60 To 90 Minutes
Ponto de partida:
Traveler pickup is offered
Free Pick Up Central Belfast-Extra Costs Outside Belfast Central
Not Suitable For Cruise Ship Passengers
Cancelamentos e reembolsos:
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.