Unique Tour to The Grand Egyptian Museum (Trial Phase)
For anyone who is interested to visit the GEM before the official opening. Enjoy a trial phase of the Grand Egyptian Museum.
Museum Policy and Regulations:
- The commercial tours for the pretrial phase don’t include the museum interior spaces,
access to the main galleries and the two Tutankhamun galleries. The galleries will remain
closed in preparation for the full museum opening.
- The atrium contains valuable monuments and artifacts that has been preserved for
thousands of years. Help us preserve them for more years by not touching them, eating in
the main hall and smoking inside of the museum.
- There is currently no refund policy, as we are still conducting a pre-trial phase for our exclusive guests.
- Be advised that arrival time should be 15 minutes prior to your tour.
- VIP tours are only optional during the weekdaysItinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Cairo - Alexandria Desert Road, Cairo - Alexandria Desert Rd, Kafr Nassar, Al Haram, Giza Governorate, Egypt
You will enjoy visiting:
• Hanging Obelisk
• King Ramses II Statue
• 10 Statues of King Senusert (Distance View)
• Grand staircase (Distance View)
• Ptolemaic King and Queen
• Victory Column of King Merenptah
• Royal Regalia
• Grand Atrium & Gift shop
Duration: 3 hours
"Near public transportation"
"Infants must sit on laps"
"Most travelers can participate"
"A current valid passport is required on the day of travel"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
Duração: 3 Hours
Ponto de partida:
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from any location in either Cairo or Giza Airports
Cancelamentos e reembolsos:
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Sphinx international airport, 4V5Q+583, ابوغالب ،, إمبابة، Al Giza Desert, Giza Governorate, Egypt
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.