2D1N Sacred Valley of the Incas, Peruvian Cuisine, and Machu Picchu Tour
Explore and experience the best of the Sacred Valley of the Incas from seeing it from the lookout point of Taray, to entering its majestic archaeological sites of Pisaq and Ollantaytambo. You will also visit the local Pisac market and delight your palate with the Sacred Valley's top culinary dishes served buffet style. Then you will board your train to Machu Picchu Pueblo where you will spend the night at a local 3-star hotel. On day 2, you will visit the enigmatic Inca citadel of Machu Picchu where you will be accompanied by a professional guide for a 2.5hr guided tour. You can stay on your own in Machu Picchu and hike to the Sun Gate or hike to the Inca Bridge or even hike to the summit mountains of Huaynapicchu or Machu Picchu Mountain if there is availability. After visiting Machu Picchu, you will board your return train to Ollantaytambo where our driver will pick you up to return you to Cuzco main plaza.
DAY 1: SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS + PERUVIAN CUISINE
• 07h15 approx Pick up from your hotel in Cusco
• Guided Tour of the Sacred Valle of the Incas: Pisac ruins, Pisac textile market, Ollantaytambo Inca Site, the religious, military and cultural center of the Incas.
• Peruvian Cuisine served buffet style in Urubamba included
• 16h36 Train Voyager Ollantaytambo > Machu Picchu (You may have to take the 19h00 train if there is no availability at 16h36)
• 1 Night 3-star hotel in Aguas Calientes, double occupancy, private room, private bathroom, breakfast included. Hotel Vista Machu Picchu or Andean Terra. Option to upgrade hotel or even book your own hotel.
DAY 2: MACHU PICCHU GUIDED TOUR + RETURN TRAIN
• Bus Aguas Calientes > Machu Picchu
• 6am-12pm Entrance tickets to Machu Picchu morning shift
• Optional: Machu Picchu Mountain 9am hike $25 additional.
• Machu Picchu Sunrise 2hr guided tour
• Bus Machu Picchu > Aguas Calientes
• Train Aguas Calientes > Ollantaymbo
• Bus Ollantaytambo > Cusco main Plaza
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"A current valid passport is required on the day of travel"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"You must email us immediately after booking with the following information:"
"Name and address of your hotel in Cuzco historic center. If you are staying at an airbnb, please send the host's cell number"
"Passport number, date of birth, country that issued the passport"
"Your email and cell phone number"
"Let us know if you want to upgrade your hotel"
"Let us know if you want to add tickets to Huaynapicchu Mountain hike 10am (if there is availability) or Machu Picchu Mountain hike 9am. Either ticket hike is $25 additional per person."
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers"
Duração: 2 Days
Ponto de partida:
Traveler pickup is offered
Cancelamentos e reembolsos:
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.