Cacahuamilpa Caves and Taxco: Private & Small Groups From Mexico City
Meet the endless tunnels and caverns of Cacahuamilpa and venture on the steep streets of the city of the silver
• Walk through the corridors and enjoy the sensation of being penetrating the mountain of the grottos of Cacahuamilpa
• Discover figures of animals, faces, buildings or beings from other worlds within the caves
• Meet the charming town of Taxco nestled in an area surrounded by large hills and mountains
• Enjoy Taxco on foot, walk through its cobbled streets, observe its buildings and discover worthy corners of a viceregal scenery
• Stroll through its main square, among which the Parish of Santa Prisca stands out as one of the most beautiful works of the Mexican BaroqueItinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Parque Nacional Grutas de Cacahuamilpa, Municipio de Pilcaya, Guerrero, 40391 Mexico
Walk through the corridors and enjoy the sensation of being penetrating the mountain of the Caves of Cacahuamilpa
Duration: 2 hoursStop At:
Santa Prisca de Taxco, Plaza Borda, Taxco Mexico
Enjoy Taxco on foot, walk through its cobbled streets, observe its buildings and discover worthy corners of a viceregal scenery
Duration: 4 hours
"Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults"
"Dress code is casual"
"Service animals allowed"
"Near public transportation"
"Infant seats available"
"Surfaces are wheelchair accessible"
"Most travelers can participate"
"All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
Horário de Início:
Duração: 11 Hours
Ponto de partida:
Sheraton Mexico City Maria Isabel Hotel, Av. P.º de la Reforma 325, Cuauhtémoc, 06500 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Cancelamentos e reembolsos:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.