Baltimore Scavenger Hunt: Monumental Mount Vernon
Let’s Roam is the #1 app-led scavenger hunt company. Walk to all the best landmarks and hidden gems, answering trivia questions and solving challenges. Work with your team or compete against them, as you learn new facts and create memorable experiences. Let’s Roam Scavenger Hunts are great as an everyday activity, or for bachelorette parties, birthday parties, corporate team building events and more! Each player chooses an interactive role, with challenges varying by person.Itinerary
They don't call this the Monumental City for nothing! Find all the incredible monuments in Baltimore's beautiful Mount Vernon. Download the Let’s Roam scavenger hunt app and start exploring today! Tourist, local, or new to town, this is a lively small group activity that anyone can enjoy. Lace up your walking shoes and get ready to experience the city like you never have before. Snap pics, race against the clock, and put your navigation skills to the test as you wander at your own pace. No reservations, no tour guides, and fun for all ages. Stop At:
• Greek Orthodox Cathedral of the Annunciation, 25 W Preston St, Baltimore, MD 21201-5717
• Washington Monument and Mount Vernon Place, 699 North Charles Street Charles and Monument Streets, Baltimore, MD 21201
• Eubie Blake National Jazz Institute and Cultural Center, 847 N Howard St, Baltimore, MD 21201-4605
• The Walters Art Museum, 600 N Charles St, Baltimore, MD 21201-5118
• Joseph Meyerhoff Symphony Hall, 1212 Cathedral St, Baltimore, MD 21201-5556
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Service animals allowed"
"Near public transportation"
"Transportation is wheelchair accessible"
"Dress code is smart casual, comfortable walking clothes and shoes"
"Participants will be instructed to visit supplier website which will guide them through town"
"No minimum age required"
"Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers"
Horário de Início:
10/31/2018 - 10/31/2050
Duração: 2 Hours
Ponto de partida:
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
699 Washington Pl, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
Cancelamentos e reembolsos:
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.