Columbus Scavenger Hunt: Discovering Columbus
Let’s Roam is the #1 app-led scavenger hunt company. Walk to all the best landmarks and hidden gems, answering trivia questions and solving challenges. Work with your team or compete against them, as you learn new facts and create memorable experiences. Let’s Roam Scavenger Hunts are great as an everyday activity, or for bachelorette parties, birthday parties, corporate team building events and more! Each player chooses an interactive role, with challenges varying by person.Itinerary
Looking for fun things to do in Columbus-
Try a Columbus photo scavenger hunt. On Discovering Columbus you will be going on an enthralling tour around Columbus checking out the art, history, and culture along the way. You’ll see groups of friends competing to unearth fun facts, taking ridiculous pictures, and deciding who will be the next scavenger hunt champion! This is the ultimate small group activity.Stop At:
• Ohio Statehouse, 1 Capitol Sq, Columbus, OH 43215-4275
• Scioto Mile, 233 Civic Center Dr, Columbus, OH 43215-4194
• Columbus Commons, 16 S High St, Columbus, OH 43215
• Southern Ohio Museum, 825 Gallia St, Portsmouth, OH 45662-4137
• Downtown Columbus, Columbus, OH
• Southern Theater, 21 E Main St, Columbus, OH 43215-5115
• World's Largest Gavel, 65 S Front St Near Supreme Court Building, Columbus, OH 43215-4131
• Ohio Theater, 39 E State St, Columbus, OH 43215-4278
• Pearl Market, 31 E Gay St, Columbus, OH 43215-3103
• Palace Theater, 34 W Broad St, Columbus, OH 43215-4190
• COSI (Center of Science and Industry), 333 W Broad St, Columbus, OH 43215-2738
• Christopher Columbus Statue, 90 W Broad St In Portman Plaza in front of Columbus City Hall, Columbus, OH 43215-9000
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Service animals allowed"
"Near public transportation"
"Transportation is wheelchair accessible"
"Dress code is smart casual, comfortable walking clothes and shoes"
"Participants will be instructed to visit supplier website which will guide them through town"
"No minimum age required"
"Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers"
Horário de Início:
10/31/2018 - 10/31/2050
Duração: 2 Hours
Ponto de partida:
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
233 S Civic Center Dr, Columbus, OH 43215, USA
Cancelamentos e reembolsos:
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.