Beginner Surf Lesson in Lima, Perú
PUKANA SURF is one of the first surf schools in Peru. Our PERU, is a country of millenary tradition on the waves, from the pre-Inca cultures, the ancient Peruvians demonstrate how they had fun with the waves. PUKANA SURF is a experience you should try, our purpose is to show the world the riches of our coastline.Itinerary
The first 30 minutes of class is a basic explanation and simulation of how to paddle and stand up on the board, plus a small stretch session to avoid cramps. The next hour of class students enter the sea with teachers. Most students stand up within the first class!
All classes include all the necessary equipment. Everyone is given a wetsuit, boots (aqua shoes) and of course a special surfboard to learn. We are available all year around and have classes every 2 hours starting at 6:30AM, 8AM, 10AM, 12PM, 2PM and 4PM.Stop At:
• Pukana Surf school, Circuito de playas 5 In front of terrazas tennis club., Lima Peru
• Museo Larco, Avenida Bolivar 1515 Pueblo Libre, Lima Lima 21 Peru
• MAC - Museo de Arte Contemporaneo de Lima, Av. Miguel Grau 1511, Barranco. L04, Lima Peru
• Huaca Pucllana, Calle General Borgono s/n, cuadra 8, Lima 15074 Peru
• La Casa Museo de Ricardo Palma, Calle General Belisario Suarez 189, Lima Lima 18 Peru
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Not recommended for travelers with shoulder problems"
"Not recommended for travelers who can't swim"
"Service animals allowed"
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers"
Duração: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
Ponto de partida:
Cto. de Playas 5, Lima 15074, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
Anything further than 6 km there is an additional fee.
Cancelamentos e reembolsos:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.