Abruzzo Unspoken Food Tours - Your Private Culinary Guide to Abruzzo
I'm a native of Abruzzo, love to cook and I'm very picky when it comes to food & drinks. I'm always looking for the best quality and eating experience.
With the quality of the restaurants in Abruzzo, it is not hard to have an average meal but trust me! it gets hard when you look for the BEST.
I'm increasing my culture and wine knowledge attending a 3y Sommelier course at the Italian Sommelier Federation (FIS). On all the FIS events, I'm able to invite my guest to join exclusive tastings, as well as having personal connections with most of the wineries & family-owned business & restaurants in Abruzzo.
I'm the founder of Experience BellaVita, a company that promotes sustainable culinary experiences in the less touristic areas of Italy, in Abruzzo. I will be your friend and culinary guide to Abruzzo, let me surprise you!
Are you curious- Do you love good food-
Then this experience is for you!
Together we will discuss you like and each time I will take you to a special location, town, osteria or Trattoria.
I will show you places close to the public that even locals don't know. We will sit in and taste local craft-produced meals and drinks you have never tasted before. I'll share with you exclusive tips on our culinary traditions, history and methods of preparations of all the meals served.
We will walk around the town and I will introduce you to our territory.
Let (me) surprise you and take you beyond a 'boring' dining experience...to a unique gastronomic & cultural experience you won't forgetStop At:
• Pescara Vecchia, Corso Manthone/Via Delle Caserme, 65127, Pescara Italy
• Centro Storico di Teramo, 64100, Teramo Italy
• Centro Storico di Chieti, 66100, Chieti Italy
• Centro Storico L'Aquila, 67100, L'Aquila Italy
• Historical centre, 67020 Santo Stefano di Sessanio Italy
• Centro Storico di Sulmona, Sulmona Italy
• Parco Nazionale del Gran Sasso e Monti della Laga, Via del Convento 1, 67100 Assergi Italy
• Centro Storico di Caramanico Terme, Caramanico Terme Italy
• Borgo Medievale di Civitella del Tronto, Civitella del Tronto Italy
• Borgo Medievale di Campli, 64012, Campli ItalySample Menu
• Traditional Gastronomy
"Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability"
"Service animals allowed"
"Near public transportation"
"Infant seats available"
"Transportation is wheelchair accessible"
"Surfaces are wheelchair accessible"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Duração: 4 Hours
Ponto de partida:
Pescara, Province of Pescara, Italy
Cancelamentos e reembolsos:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.