Exploring Bangladesh Tour
Tour Duration: 22 Days, 21 Nights
Location: Dhaka, Khulna, Sundarbans, Rajshahi, Srimangal, Sylhet, Chittagong, Cox’s Bazar
Tour Attractions: Best Attraction of Bangladesh With Beach Leisure
Best Time To Visit: October – March
Tour Available: Round The Year
Next Schedule Tour: Discount Applied For (05-15 Pax)
This Bangladesh travel package covers the best places and attractions in Bangladesh recommended by popular travel guides including BRADT and Lonely Planet, with few days of beach luxury in the end.
This Bangladesh travel package covers the best places and attractions in Bangladesh recommended by popular travel guides including BRADT and Lonely Planet, with few days of beach luxury in the end. It starts with a full day tour Old Dhaka and boarding Paddle Steamer Rocket in the evening for an once-in-a-lifetime overnight journey. You’ll visit UNESCO World Heritage city Bagerhat and spend 3 days in Sundarbans to explore it’s wildlife. Next we’ll take you to visit the most impressive archaeological sites in Rajshahi Division including an world heritage site.
After that we’ll take you to the tea region of Srimangal and Sylhet to visit it’s numerous tea gardens, national parks, tribal villages and enjoy boat ride on beautiful rivers and canals. From there we go to Chittagong Hill-Tracts area. Starting with full day boat ride at beautiful Kaptai Lake, Later you’ll spend rest 3 days on a private beach of an Eco-resort in Cox’s Bazar. If you want to see the best place of Bangladesh with some beach luxury on a single tour, this tour is for you.
• Visit all 3 UNESCO world Heritage sites in Bangladesh.
• Explore the largest mangrove forest on earth – Sundarbans for full 3 days.
• Overnight journey on a century old paddle wheel steamer called Rocket.
• Visit historical sites at Bagerhat a UNESCO World Heritage City from 15th century, including 60 Dome Mosque.
• Visit Somapura Mahabihara, a Buddhist monastery from 8th Century and another UNESCO World Heritage site.
• Visit beautiful mosques of the rich historic city Gaur, The Ancient Capital of the whole Bengal from medieval period.
• Visit beautiful temples, palaces, and historic mosques of Rajshahi.
• Visit a Santal tribal village and experience their lifestyle.
• Spend 3 days at Srimangal, The Tea Capital of Bangladesh.
• Trek inside Lawachara National Park and visit tribal villages.
• Bird watching on Baikka Beal, a wetland and sanctuary for The migratory birds, paradise for the bird lovers.
• Experience the stone collection activities in Jaflong which is Highly photogenic.
• Experience simple life of farmers on the island of Meghna and Jamuna river.
• Ride in 2 Bangladeshi train – a unique experience.
• Visit beautiful hills and tribal villages in Chittagong Hill-Tracts are.
• Boat ride on beautiful Kaptai Lake at Rangamati.
• Visit a fishing port in Cox’s Bazar.
• Leisure on the longest unbroken sandy beach in the world – cox’s Bazar.
• PLEASE VIEW ADDITIONAL INFORMATION TO CHECK FULL DETAILS ITINERARY OF THIS TOUR.
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Infant seats available"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"Most travelers can participate"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas"
"Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
"Regular temperature checks for staff"
"Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival"
"Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms"
"Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
Horário de Início:
Duração: 22 Days
Ponto de partida:
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Dhaka, Bangladesh.Airports
Cancelamentos e reembolsos:
- Zia Intl Airport, Dhaka City Bangladesh
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.