Yellowknife City Tour
Welcome To Yellowknife!
Explore the beautiful city of Yellowknife! View and click pictures of the beautiful and World famous City of Yellowknife, Northwest Territories. You will be given a tour in English and we have Mandarin / Cantonese staff as well. Complete detailed knowledge regarding History, Geography, and Culture will be made available by speech during the tour by our experienced Guide. Our staff will make sure we click plenty of pictures for you to have a lifetime memory. We will pick up and drop off to and from your place of residence in Yellowknife.
A Fun-filled, Interesting, In Person, Live, Guided tour. Check out the itinerary to see the list of exciting places you are going to visit in this tour.
Yellowknife Vacations welcomes you to join us for a fun-filled Day in the Aurora capital of the world & Diamond Capital of North America - Yellowknife, Northwest Territories.
Please note few locations are only available in winter months such as Frozen Great Slave Lake.Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Yellowknife, Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
• Prince of Wales, Northern Heritage Centre. Visit this Museum along with our knowledgeable guide providing you with all the Interesting facts and History of Yellowknife, Geography, History, Wildlife & rich Indigenous History, and culture.
Gallery of Midnight Sun & Down to Earth Gallery. Visit the famous souvenir shops to view Northern Souvenirs & Art collections.
• Pilot’s Monument where you can have a breathtaking view of Yellowknife, Yellowknife back bay, House boats & Great Slave Lake, and know more.
• Scenic drive through Yellowknife Downtown & Old Town to have a look at local Yellowknife and know more from our guide.
• Northwest Territories Diamond Center, Do You know Yellowknife is also known as Diamond Capital. Find out in this unique Tour!
• Yellowknife Visitors Centre. Visit this place to collect some souvenirs for visiting the City of Yellowknife.
• During the Winter season, you will have a chance to stand on top of the frozen Great Slave Lake and pass by SnowCastle.
Duration: 3 hours
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Children must be accompanied by an adult"
"A minimum of 2 people per booking is required"
"A maximum of 6 people per booking including children"
"Most travelers can participate"
"If you are booking for winter time, please make sure to dress warm or rent winter clothing from any winter clothing stores in Yellowknife."
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers"
"Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability"
Horário de Início:
Duração: 3 Hours 30 Minutes
Ponto de partida:
Traveler pickup is offered
Our Tours depart from all hotels in Yellowknife, we need to know your hotel name to pick you up. If you stay in B&B or elsewhere in Yellowknife. Please let us know your pick-up location in Yellowknife and we will let you know your pick-up time.
We will let you know your tour start time upon confirming the booking.
This tour is available between 15 August to 30 April. We will take you to all the tour and sightseeing locations as mentioned in the list.
Cancelamentos e reembolsos:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.