Great southern Sinharaja Rainforest exploration
Duration of the activity 6.30 am — 6.30pm (2.5 hour drive each way).
Sinharaja Rainforest in UNESCO protected world heritage forest reserve. Camping is possible for bird lovers with prior request.
• Duration of the activity 6.30 am — 6.30pm (2.5 hour drive each way). Driving to central island via, Deniyaya. Visit closest village " Mederipitiya" through tea fields about 24 kms drive from Deniyaya town.
• Meet our forest guide and take a tuk-tuk or walk to the forest entrance.
• Get the tickets from the park and do the trekking. Trekking would be 3 hours. Returning on same route.
• Birds, snakes, fresh water fish, endemic flora possible attractions.
• Guest can dip in a river flowing through the rainforest and refresh.
• Rainfalls are possible incidents in rainfall.
• Visit for late lunch (Sri Lankan rice and curry)
• These times may be vary depend on your requirements and weather conditions of the area.
• Hotel pick up, park entry, guide fees, vegetarian lunch, leech socks and refreshments included.
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults, half price(USD 30) for age 6-12 years."
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Horário de Início:
Duração: 9 To 12 Hours
Ponto de partida:
Traveler pickup is offered
Cancelamentos e reembolsos:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.