Cenotes, cenotes, cenotes recharged!

Cenotes, cenotes, cenotes recharged!

You can explore the fascinating Mayan Underground World in our favorite snorkel tour:

the Cenote pet cemetery, the most beautiful and well decorated Cenote in the area with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites, in some cases even forming columns, and go through hidden paths, suitable for anybody.

Or if you're feeling courageous, you can choose the most extreme option we have: the secret Cenote Tak be lum.

Cenote Jaguar is a wonder in the middle of the jungle with a cliff for diving and a zip line to fly across this amazing place... Or you can just lie down and relax!

You can snorkel by a beautiful coral reef and enjoy the wonderful underwater world that is part of the second of the second largest barrier reef in the world: The Great Mayan Reef.

Customized tours, 4 pax max

Cenotes are great, but they're even better when nobody is there and you can enjoy it 100% by yourself!

Pick up time is between 8 and 8 15 am at your hotel or rendezvous spot.

Approximate arrival time to first cenote: 8 45

Once we put on the wetsuits and take the lights and lifejackets, it is time to explore! The first 30% of the cave is to build confidence, walking and enjoy the great view. Afterwards, your guide will take you through the remaining 70% of the cave, getting up a notch the adrenaline rush by going through partially flooded tunnels leading to hidden chambers and glorious stalagtite formations only a few have the courage to visit, making a total swim time of 1 hour and 20 min. Approximate exit time: 10:30 am

After the first cenote experience you can have a fruit and / or cookies to recover some energy and go to the next one, which is totally different: open, colorful and full of life. After 20 minutes of swimming, your guide will take you by car to yet another cenote; a magical mangle with underwater clouds and utter silence! Approximate finish time: 12:30 pm

Finally, we will enjoy a completely traditional mexican meal. Approximate finish time: 2:00 pm

Informacion Adicional
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability"
"Infants must sit on laps"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Children must be accompanied by an adult"
"Minimum age is 5 years"
"Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking"
"Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required"
"Not recommended for participants with phobia of bats and fishes"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"

Horário de Início: 8:00 AM
Duração: 5 Hours
Ponto de partida: The main pick up rendezvous is at the "Money Exchange San Jorge " located Ave. Coba Número 9, Región 04, Manzana 27, Lote 01, Local 9, 77760 Tulum, Q.R. 
We can pick you up at any hotel in Tulum
When booking, ask for the possibility of picking you up at your hotel
Cancelamentos e reembolsos: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.


  • Include
  • National Park fees
  • Snacks
  • Bottled water
  • Lunch
  • Driver/guide
  • Professional guide
  • Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
  • Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
  • Use of snorkel equipment ( mask,snorkel,wetsuit,torchlight)
  • Small-group tour ( 4 pax max)

Não Incluído

  • Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
  • Souvenir photos (available to purchase)


Atividades Similares

Este site usa cookies para obter dados estatísticos sobre a navegação de seus usuários. Se você continuar navegando, consideramos que você aceita seu uso. Mais informações em Políticas de privacidade