One Day Tour to Koh Rok & Koh Haa By Tin Adventure Sea Tour from Koh Lanta
Discover parts of the Thai islands that are only accessible by boat on an island-hopping tour that takes you to the uninhabited Koh Rok, which is renowned for the diversity of its marine life. As well as receiving personalized attention in a small group, you’ll have free time to spend on white-sand beaches and in crystal clear waters.
• Escape the crowds on a snorkeling trip to Koh Rok from Koh Lanta
• Discover Koh Rok, which is only accessible by speedboat
• Increase your chances of spotting marine life as you snorkel with a guide
• Enjoy the white sand beaches and laid back atmosphere
• Enjoy a Thai lunch with seasonal fruits and the friendly boat crew of Tin Adventure Sea Tour
• Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are includedItinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Tin Adventure Sea Tour, 21 Moo1, ตำบล ศาลาด่าน อำเภอเกาะลันตา กระบี่ 81150, Thailand
Duration: 8 hoursStop At:
Saladan Pier, Sala Dan, Ko Lanta 81150 Thailand
Duration: 10 minutesStop At:
Koh Rok Island, Koh Lanta, Ko Lanta Thailand
• 07:30am-08:00am Pick you up from hotel
• 08:00am-08:30am Departure from the pier to Koh Rok
• 08:30am-09:30am Arrive to Koh Rok Nok for snorkeling (40 mins)
• 09:30am-10:30am Move to another point (Koh Rok Nok) for snorkeling (40 mins)
• 10:30am-12:00pm Leave to Hat Man Si-the national park office of Koh Rok
• 12:00pm-02:00pm Buffet Lunch on the beach, after lunch relaxing, sunbathing and walking around the islands
• 02:00pm-03:30pm Hike to the viewpoint. Snorkel at Hin Ngam Bay where you can spot sea turtles & moray eels. Leave to snorkeling at the last point between Koh Rok Nok & Koh Rok Nai
• 03:30pm Leave from Koh Rok to the pier
• 04:30pm Arrive at the pier and transfer you back to the hotel.
*The tour program is subject to change due to the weather & sea conditions*
Duration: 7 hoursStop At:
Ko Rok Nok, Mu Ko Lanta National Park, Ko Lanta Thailand
Duration: 2 hours
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Child ticket age between 4-11 years."
"Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour."
"There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund."
"Near public transportation"
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
"Face masks provided for travelers"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Social distancing enforced throughout experience"
"Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
"Regular temperature checks for staff"
"Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival"
"Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers"
"COVID-19 vaccination required for guides"
Horário de Início:
Duração: 8 Hours
Ponto de partida:
Sala Dan Pier, J2XR+88Q, Sala Dan, Ko Lanta District, Krabi 81150, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
• Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Koh Lanta.
• An extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Koh Lanta areas. (To be advised)
• The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking
• Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
• If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
Cancelamentos e reembolsos:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.