Phi Phi Islands Half Day Tour From Phi Phi by Big Boat
● The great snorkeling tour from Phi Phi Don Island , stunningly beautiful islands as one of the best attractions in southern Thailand.
● Visit Viking Cave and see ancient cave paintings and thousands of swallows living on the top of the high ledges.
● Swimming and snorkeling among colorful fish and coral at Loh Samah Bay
● Stop to take photos at Maya Bay to see the stunning location of the Hollywood movie "The Beach"
● Visit and exploring Shark Point is one of the most famous and popular diving sites of Phi Phi Island, the great place for spotting and diving with Sharks.
● Visit the hidden cove of Ao Ling or Monkey Bay(For Half Day Afternoon)
● Snorkeling and Swim off the spectacular beaches of Bamboo Island(For Half Day Afternoon)Itinerary
● Arrive Phi Phi Leh Island for sightseeing and photography around Maya Bay and Loh Samah Bay.
● Visit Pi Leh Bay for swimming, enjoy snorkeling in crystal clear waters, relaxing with colorful tropical fishes at Coral Bay (Ao Tonsai).
● Cruise into the spectacular Pi Leh Lagoon which is surrounded by towering limestone cliffs rising out of the turquoise sea
● Visit Viking Cave, one of the most notable sites on Phi Phi Leh Island and a major collection point for outrageously valuable swifts' nests to explore and sightseeing.
● Make a short stop at the famous Monkey Beach, where you can watch wild monkeys playing at the white sandy beach for sightseeing and photography
● Visit Bamboo Island, a flat evergreen island with blending white sand and beautiful crystal clear water for swimming, enjoy snorkeling in crystal clear waters, relaxing with colorful tropical fishes in coral reefs
● Continue to Shark Point where you can spot blacktip reef sharks hunting smaller fish, it’s great for snorkeling as you will be aware when snorkeling over the huge coral reef.
● Enjoying sunset time.Stop At:
• Ko Phi Phi Le, Ko Phi Phi Don Thailand
• Loh Samah Bay, Ko Phi Phi Lee Thailand
• Monkey Beach, Ko Phi Phi Don Thailand
• Oh-Hoo, 11 Maharaj Soi 10 Rd. Paknam Subdistrict Mueang District, Krabi Town 81000 Thailand
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Near public transportation"
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Child ticket: Age between 4-11 years."
"You come by yourself to meeting point at McDonald near Tonsai pier."
"Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour."
"There is a minimum of 8 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund."
"Most travelers can participate"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers"
Duração: 5 Hours
Ponto de partida:
McDonald's, Unnamed Road Tambon Ao Nang, Amphoe Mueang Krabi, Chang Wat Krabi 81000, Thailand
Cancelamentos e reembolsos:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.