Scenic transfer from Prague to Passau with 4 hours sightseeing in Cesky Krumlov
Private transfer from Prague to Passau river cruises or hotels with a 4 hours sightseeing stop, which includes a 2-hours guided tour in UNESCO listed Cesky Krumlov:
• Private vehicles - minivans or cars (according to the group size) - no taxi markings
• English speaking licensed chauffeurs with years of driving experiences
• Full above standard car insurance
• All Mercedes Benz cars and minivans are non smoking, air conditioned, clean and in perfect technical standing
• English speaking licensed guide in Cesky Krumlov will provide 2 hours guided tour
• door to door transportationItinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Cesky Krumlov, Cesky Krumlov, South Bohemian Region, Bohemia
On the way between Prague and Passau we will stop in Cesky Krumlov. Cesky Krumlov is often referred to as the Jewel of the Southern Bohemia. It is listed as the UNESCO world heritage site.
The local professional licensed guide will take you on a two hours tour of the city and the most iconic monuments.
After the tour with the guide you will be exploring the city on your own for 2 hours. You can visit the castle, have lunch in one of the river-side restaurants or explore the castle gardens and the unique Baroque theater.
Duration: 4 hours
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Infant seats available"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Horário de Início:
Duração: 9 Hours
Ponto de partida:
Traveler pickup is offered
The driver will meet the passengers at the hotel lobby or in front of the building.
Cancelamentos e reembolsos:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.