Desert, Bush and Beach (Namibia)
Sossusvlei Dune and Dead Vlei, 4 Hours, photography, dune climb.
Desert Moon Landscape, diversity photography
Namibia West Coast, Skeleton Coast, Seal Colony 6 Hours
Marine Cruise, Marine life, 4 hours
Etosha, Game drives
1. Windhoek-City Tour
2. Sossusvlei - Dune 45, Big Daddy Dune, Dead Vlei
3. Solitaire, Kuiseb Canyon, Desert Moon Landscape
4. Naukluft Park, Namib Desert, Skeleton Coast, Seal Colony
5. Marine Cruise, Marine life, Marine Cruise at Walvisbay 09h00 - 12h30 (Light lunch, fresh Walvis Bay oysters, sherry, sparkling wine, water, juice & soft drinks)
6. Etosha- Wildlife. Be it a lion or an elephant, a giraffe or a zebra; almost all African animal species are represented in the huge nature reserve, approx. 22 000 square kilometres in size. There is an estimated number of 250 lions in the park, 300 rhinos, 2 500 giraffes, 6 000 zebras and more than 2 000 elephants. The dainty springbok are especially numerous, at least 20 000 of them roam the reserve. Often, they can be observed in enormous herds of several hundred animals.
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults"
"Near public transportation"
"Infant seats available"
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers"
Duração: 8 To 21 Days
Ponto de partida:
Hosea Kutako International Airport, Namibia
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
Cancelamentos e reembolsos:
- Hosea Kutako Intl Airport, Windhoek Namibia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.