In this tour you will discover remote mountains, lakes and waterfalls of the municipality of Tirana. Also you will have the chance to enjoy tourist attractions and urban life in the capital of Albania. There will be transfers by bus, public transport and hiking included. Narration of history, geography, traditions and wildlife will be your companion during the whole experience.
Discover Tirana activities will be held every weekend and will be filled with fantastic scenery of the city itself and the remote villages too.
• The group will meet at Scanderbeg Square at 9 AM, where you will be narrated the history of Albanians' National hero. Also you will see the iconic watch tower and mosque of Tirana, the Theater of Opera and Ballet and National Museum, all ministerial buildings of Italian fascist occupation.
• At 10 AM we will be headed up in the north of Tirana, to visit Bunk'Art Museum of Communism. This is a unique museum built inside the Dajti mountain and capable of protecting just in case of a nuclear war.
• At 12 PM the group will climb the mountain of Dajti, to enjoy a fantastic view of Tirana from above and to have a delicious lunch at the Balcony of Dajti.
• At 3 PM we will go in the southern villages of Tirana by bus, where you will experience hiking in marvelous hills, crystal clear waters of waterfalls, a remote view of the Adriatic Coastline and the Finding Dory...Fossilized tour option for all people passionate about million year old sea creatures up in the hills.
• At 8 PM we will return in Tirana and, upon request we can have dinner altogether and enjoy some night life in the most stylish part of the capital, Bllok.
• The group will gather at 9 AM in city center, where we can have coffee.
• At 10 AM, we will start our trip by bus to Bize, a distant region of Tirana municipality. You will get fascinated by a nearly alpine scenery, a breathtaking valley, a gigantic cave with a river and a lake inside and waterfalls along the way. No need to say that you can have heavenly pictures of yourself in the wonderland, so you will undoubtedly amaze all your followers on Instagram and Facebook. There we will also have a picnic as nature's guests, accompanied by narration of the history, geography and wildlife of the region. Small desserts and a cup of saffron tea will be our happy ending of the picnic.
• At 4 PM we take our way back to Tirana by bus, where we can stop by a beautiful waterfall to see how water has carved it's way in the solid rocky mountain. Great photos won't be missing !
• At 6 PM you will be in the center of Tirana, with the greatest memories from our cool people and places and eager to do it again with your friends next time :)
Note: It's important to bring with you sport clothes, shoes suitable for hiking/climbing, snacks and water. Don't forget your adventurous spirit
for the best possible experience :)
"Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Minimum age is 18 years"
"Dress code is casual sport with suitable shoes for hiking/climbing"
"Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers"
Horário de Início:
8 AM on Saturdays and 9 AM on Sundays
Duração: 2 Days
Ponto de partida:
Cancelamentos e reembolsos:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.