Davos Paragliding Private Tandem Pilot Half Day
Enjoy a private tandem flight paragliding experience with a paragliding pilot. You will have four hours reserved for your flights. To give you the full joy and experience of paragliding, you'll have one long flight for 40 to 60 minutes airtime or two flights for about 15 to 35 minutes airtime, depending on weather conditions. Maximum group size for your private experience is four people.Itinerary
On a paragliding private pilote for a half day. We reserve 4 hours for your flight and we can do a very long flight from 40 to 60 minutes or two 'normal' flights. You won’t need any special skills or extreme fitness.
1. You will meet our pilot at our booking office at the cable cars station in Davos Platz Switzerland.
2. We will lend you stable shoes and suitable clothing for free and you can drop your baggage in our office.
3. You will take the cable cars with your pilot to the launch site. For the last part we will hike for about 10 to 20 minutes.
4. Your pilot will setup the glider and explain you the take off.
5 And now the great moment is there 3,2,1… go! Just a few steps and you will be airborne.
6. During the flight you will be sitting comfortable in front of your pilot. No engine noise, no free falling, just a smooth glide through the air.
7. If you keen fore more action, your pilot shows you how to steer the glider or you can do some freestyle maneuvers.
8. The landing is close to the meeting point with again with a few steps running.Stop At:
• Joyride Paragliding, Braemabueelstrasse 9, Davos 7270 Switzerland
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level"
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"The airtime is two 15-30 minutes or one 40-60 minutes, depending on the wind conditions"
"Stable hiking shoes are recommended"
"All passenger heights and weight MUST be advised at time of booking"
"Minimum age is 12 years"
"A maximum of 4 people per booking"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
"Face masks provided for travelers"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
"Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons"
Duração: 4 Hours
Ponto de partida:
Joyride Paragliding, Brämabüelstrasse 9, 7270 Davos, Switzerland
Cancelamentos e reembolsos:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.