Private Transfer: Ciampino Airport (CIA) to Urbino or vice versa
With our private transfer, in modern and comfortable sedan or minivans, you can easily reach the international airport of Ciampino and Urbino, a walled city in central Italy, known for the turreted, 15th-century Palazzo Ducale.
Our 24/7 operative team offer all the support necessary to satisfy your requests. All reservations are constantly monitored to make sure the transfers are provided with success and with the satisfaction of the passengers.
To book your transfer from Ciampino Airport to Urbino and vice-versa, we need:
- Name and total number of the passengers, mobile number and e-mail address, total number of baggage (for each passenger is provided 1 suitcase and 1 hand luggage. Baggage of particular dimensions such as wheelchairs, strollers, sports equipment, musical instruments etc., must be indicated in the reservation).
- Type of vehicle required for the transfer ( Sedan 1-2 pax; Minivan 1-8 pax).
For the transfer from Ciampino Airport:
- Flight number to check the exact landing time. The driver will wait you in the terminal of the arrival.
- The full destination address in Urbino, which includes the name of the Hotel or if it is a private address the street name and house number.
For the transfers from Urbino to Ciampino Airport:
- The name of the hotel or the full address if you are staying at a private accommodation.
- The time you want to be picked up.
The waiting time for the transfer from Urbino is 30 minutes. The waiting time from Ciampino Airport is 75 minutes from the landing time of the flight. Once the waiting time is over and we do not receive any information from the passengers, the driver will leave. In these cases there will be no refund of the transfer cost for the passengers.
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Service animals allowed"
"Infant seats available"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
"Regular temperature checks for staff"
"Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival"
"Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms"
Horário de Início:
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
12/21/2019 - 12/21/2030
Duração: 3 To 4 Hours
Ponto de partida:
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
On the transfer from Ciampino Airport you will meet the driver at the meeting point of the arrival flight. On the transfer from Urbino you will meet the driver at the hotel or private address indicated in the reservation.
Ciampino–G. B. Pastine International Airport, Via Appia Nuova, 1651, 00040 Ciampino RM, Italy
61029 Urbino, Province of Pesaro and Urbino, Italy
Cancelamentos e reembolsos:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.