Bujumbura City Tour
A day tour in Burundi Cultural and Historical.
After breakfast, pick up at the hotel and go for a city tour in Bujumbura including:
• Visiting Rusizi National Park where a boat trip is possible to let you explore closer the hippos and birds in Rusizi River;
• Albert’s crocodiles;
• Islam Culture Centre;
• Visit of ARFIC, the coffee processing factory in Bujumbura. Coffee and tea are the main export products and source of income for Burundi. During your visit, you will go through the coffee processing steps until the final product. A cup of coffee will be offered on the spot and you can buy coffee right from there.
• The Explorers Memorial, a huge rock in the Suburbs of Bujumbura commemorating the meeting between explorers Livingstone & Stanley;
• Independence hero mausoleum & Unity monument
• Belvedere Hill offering a nice of Lake Tanganyika and the city. • Enjoy a Tuk-Tuk tour on the shores of Lake Tanganyika • Relax at the beach • Transfer back to the hotel/ airport drop offItinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Rusizi National Park, Gihanga, Bujumbura Burundi
Hippos, Birds, Boat ride
Duration: 1 minute
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Horário de Início:
Duração: 8 Hours
Ponto de partida:
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your hotel
Cancelamentos e reembolsos:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.