Molokini Crater Snorkeling 2 hours Tour
Easy and comfortable 15 minutes ride to Molokini Crater from Kihei Boat Landing.
Over an hour snorkeling time at Molokini Crater.Itinerary
Treat yourself, your friends and family to an unforgettable Ocean Getaway unlike any others on Maui. Molokini is the most ideal spot for snorkeling in the clearest water in the world, where you can see hundreds of species of fish.
Our crew will join you, providing assistance, and show you the best each location has to offer.
#First Cruise (for those who is booking 7 a.m.)
- Check-in is at 6:30 a.m. (firm)
- Departure is at 7 a.m. (no exceptions)
- Return to dock 9 a.m.
#Second Cruise (for those who is booking 9:30 a.m.)
- Check-in is at 9 a.m. (firm)
- Departure is at 9:30 a.m. (no exceptions)
- Return to dock 11:30 a.m.
- Expect bumpy and wet ride
- We also offer flotation devices to enhance your swimming.
- Check-in at Kihei Boat Ramp 2920 South Kihei Road, Kihei HI 96753 (no exceptions).
- All guests sign in and complete liability waiver.
- Individual snorkel gear fitting.
- Walk to the dock and board the boat.
- Captain's safety briefing.
- 15-20 minute trip to Molokini Crater (weather permitting).
- 1 hour to 90 minute visit to snorkel or just relax.
- Enjoy our snack and beverage service.
- Return trip to Kihei Boat Ramp.Stop At:
• Molokini Crater, Maui, HI
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"No children under 5 years old"
"Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
"Face masks provided for travelers"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Social distancing enforced throughout experience"
"Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
"Regular temperature checks for staff"
"Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms"
"Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons"
Duração: 2 Hours
Ponto de partida:
Kīhei Boat Landing, 2920 S Kihei Rd, Kihei, HI 96753, USA
Cancelamentos e reembolsos:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.