San Jose By Night Tour: farm to table Dinner & Cocktails Classes
Immerse yourself in the culture and history of the city. Starting in the Central Market, which is the only way to learn about the city’s food. Stroll the market with your local guide and get to know about uses of the roots, herbs, and fruit common in local cuisines, including ingredients that will play a role in your authentic Costa Rican dinner. After the market, we’ll make our way learning about the city’s history and anecdotes, as well as visiting one of the most architecturally beautiful buildings, the National Theatre, then with a walk through Morazán Park and we will visit Mr Sloth Coffee Shop to make el Morenito, one delicious coffee cocktail. We’ll continue to charm Barrio Amon, one the oldest neighborhoods. We'll be spending the rest of the evening at best private home dining for special dinner. This cozy establishment offer the best in Costa Rican cuisine, a unique space that offers art, culture, history as well as fine dining.
Immerse yourself in the culture and history of the city. Starting with the Central Market, which is the only way to learn about the city’s food. Stroll the market with your local guide and get to know the secret uses of the roots, herbs, fruit common in local cuisines, including ingredients that will play a role in your authentic Costa Rican dinner later. We'll make our way down Central Avenue, learning about the city’s history and anecdotes, as well as visiting one of the most architecturally beautiful buildings, the National Theatre. From there, our appreciation for San Jose’s historical architecture continues, walk through Morazán Park and we will visit Mr. Sloth Coffee Shop to make and taste delicious cocktails. We’ll continue with a walk by the Metallic Building, then on to Spain Park for a fantastic view of the Yellow House and charm Barrio Amon we continue to the National Museum and the blue castle house, one the oldest historical houses. We'll be spending the rest of the evening at a favorite dinner at a farm to table private home dinning. This cozy establishment offers the best in Costa Rican cuisine, a unique space that offers art, culture, history as well as fine dining.Stop At:
• Central Market (Mercado Central), Entre Calle 8 Y Avenida 1 Entrada Noroeste Mercado Central,, San Jose Costa Rica
• Teatro Nacional Costa Rica, Second Ave. and Fifth St., San Jose Costa Rica
• Morazan Park, Calle 7 Near Parque Espana Costa Rica
• Parque Espana, Bordered by Avdas. 7 and 3 and Cs. 11 and 17 Barrio Carmen, San Jose Costa Rica
• Museo Nacional De Costa Rica, Calle 17, Avenidas Central y Segunda Antiguo Cuartel Bella Vista, San Jose Costa Rica
• Parque Nacional Park, Between 1st & 3rd Avenued, And 15th & 19th Streets La California district, San Jose 10104 Costa RicaSample Menu
• Learn how to make cocktails based on local products - After walking through the markets and historical sites we will make a stop to taste traditional drinks of our ancestors little surprise for you.
• drinks - The tour includes several alcoholic drinks, like Costarican wines , Sangria made of local berries and Craftbeers or Natural Drinks.
• This is a Farm to Table concept, including 4 tasting menus - Private home dining, with traditionsl Costa Rica cuisine, you will consume mostly fresh ingridients.
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Near public transportation"
"Most travelers can participate"
"Dress code: casual, close shoes."
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers"
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
Horário de Início:
Duração: 4 Hours
Ponto de partida:
Los Presentes, WWM9+RQM, C. 4, Paso De La Vaca, San José, Costa Rica
Cancelamentos e reembolsos:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.