Half-Day Swan Valley Walk & Fruit Orchard
Exquisite natural sightings of the Swan Valley where fresh fruits are grown.
• Visit a fruit orchard, situated amidst the undulating hills of the valley
• View the high-quality fruit grown in an Aussie orchard
• Eco-walk through hundreds of trees, containing a variety of different fruits
• View apples, oranges, nectarines, persimmons, avocados, plums etc (seasonal)
• Purchase fresh fruits, dried fruits and other packed snacks
• Wander amongst the beautiful and natural setting of the valley
• Sample some tasty treats of yummy chocolates in the Swan Valle region
• Shop for Aboriginal products, leather goods, soaps, aromatic products etc in the Swan Valley
Note: Fruit picking in the orchard is not permitted as it may damage or spoil the fruits.
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Children must be accompanied by an adult"
"Tour is not recommended for people with walking disabilities or requiring a wheelchair"
"Exact order of itinerary items may be subject to change as required"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 34 travelers"
Horário de Início:
6/5/2019 - 3/1/2021
9/12/2018 - 12/31/2021
|Wednesday:||01:00 PM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||01:00 PM - 05:00 PM|
|Sunday:||01:00 PM - 05:00 PM|
Duração: 4 Hours
Ponto de partida:
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
• Free pickup from Hotel within Perth CBD or Northbridge area
• Alternative pickup from our office in East Perth
Cancelamentos e reembolsos:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.