One-Day Tour to Chernobyl from Kiev
Chernobyl zone within a radius of 30 km is a closed object of high national importance.
For you, we are ready to reveal the mysterious world of Exclusion Zone - exclusive to our official tour.
Thousands of satisfied customers from around the world have felt the charm of this monument to disaster.
Just imagine: you get to the place,
where 30 years ago was a global catastrophe and you will walk
on the ruins of the dead, abandoned city.
Once there lived and worked in people,
and now made its way through the asphalt, grass and a 46.45 sq. M. km (the size of a country like Slovakia) are in disrepair.
IMMERSION INTO HISTORY
Pripyat is a ghost city, which still has a lot of unspoilt places.
You will see houses with dusty furniture, newspapers, personal belongings of residents and you will be immersed in the "canned" little world, in which the clock froze at around 26 April 1986.
Meeting with our team
Leaving Kiev in the direction of Chernobyl zone of exclusion and the zone of obligatory resettlement. The road from Kiev to checkpoint Dityatky the 30 km zone of exclusion takes about 2 hours
We offer you to watch video about the Chernobyl accident of 1986 on the way to Chernobyl zone
- You will pass passport control.
- You will get to know the rules of behavior in the Zone.
- You will drive in the 30 km Zone in the direction of Chernobyl.
- You will see that Chernobyl in usual rural town where live the plant workers.
- Stops at the beginning of the town, photo at the stele ″Chernobyl″
- Visit to museum – exhibition of robots and technique that were involved in the liquidation of the accident damage
- The memorials and monuments of the Chernobyl town
- Arrival to 10 km zone
- Visit to kindergarten one of the last not ruined building
- village Kopachi was buried under the ground
The territory of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant:
- «Photo stop» nearby the huge buildings of unfinished cooling towers, 5th and the 6th unfinished power units,
at the left side you will see the 1, the 2 and the 3 power units of CNPP,
- Visit to the memorial nearby the NPP administration building
- Feeding of the giant catfishes (depending on the weather conditions)
- Shelter-2 «Arch» - the viewing point
Abandoned Pripyat city
- Stele «Pripyat» at the beginning of the city
- «Death» bridge.
Stop at the central square of the city, walking excursion:
- The palace of culture «Energetic», hotel «Polesse»
- Amusement park of Pripyat city
- The Ferris wheel
- Cinema «Prometey»
- River port of the city
- Kindergarten and school
- Swimming pool
The secret object Chernobyl 2. Radar station «Duga-1» Russian woodpecker.
- Radar station «Duga-1» is one of the most famous objects of the former USSR, the accurate name is «5H32».
- Сontrol room
19.00- Arrival to Kiev
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Near public transportation"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers"
Horário de Início:
Duração: 11 To 12 Hours
Ponto de partida:
Symona Petlyury St, 28, Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000
Cancelamentos e reembolsos:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.