Join the crew on Matador Whitsundays for a truly unique experience on-board an ex-race boat legend. Matador has been freshly refurbished in 2017 for its 2-Day 1-Night Tour. Hop on-board with like-minded guests sailing over to the World Famous Whitehaven Beach then on to the best snorkelling spots the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park has to offer.
Get hands-on and help with sailing or sit back and relax – it’s up to you!
A bit about Matador
• Largest commercial ex-race boat in the Whitsundays at 85ft in length
• Best of the best crew.
• Glowing race history - 52 races, 8 Regattas and two world maxi yacht races, boasting a total of 31 wins 5 seconds and 6 thirds.
• Nominated and awarded bronze for "Best New Tourism Business" at the Whitsunday Tourism Awards 2017.
• Locally owned and operated company promising an authentic Aussie experience.
• Largest Maxi in the Whitsundays loads of space with out the extra passengers - This means more space per person than any other yacht in the Whitsundays!
• Eco Certified - The crew are trained to preserve the pristine environment and do all they can to run a sustainable cruise.
• One of the regions fastest ex-race boats.
• Experience Whitehaven beach.
• Hill Inlet Lookout
• Can include Whitsunday Island, Hook Island, Hayman Island, Blue Pearl Bay, Border Island.
• Sail the azure waters of the Whitsundays.
• Snorkel in the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park.
• Brand new refurbishment – modern comfortable interior.
Your purchase includes:
• Generous sized meals sourced from local suppliers.
• Fun and experienced crew.
• Mask & Snorkel.
• Local Fees.
• After-party upon return including promo drinks and discounted meals.
"Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship"
"Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking"
"Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
Horário de Início:
Duração: 2 Days
Ponto de partida:
Coral Sea Marina, Shingley Dr, Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
Cancelamentos e reembolsos:
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.