Cu Chi Tunnels Luxury Group Tour Half Day
After decades of conflict, Vietnam is littered with historic war sites. The Vietnam War had a major impact on millions of lives from both sides. It is no doubt that a trip to Vietnam would not be complete without paying a visit historic war sites of interest.
Cu Chi Tunnels were not only home for thousands of Viet Cong guerrillas, but it was also a complicated structure consisting of numerous trenches, bunkers, booby traps, bomb shelters and an amazing air ventilation system.
The Cu Chi tunnel network is an extensive labyrinth of underground tunnels stretching all the way to the Cambodian border. They were built over a period of some 25 years and initial construction began in 1948 by the Viet Minh during the war against the French. Soldiers cooked, ate, slept, worked, and even went to school in these tunnels as conflict raged above, not to mention that there were hospitals, theatres, schools, kitchens, all built into this extraordinary tunnel system.Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Cu Chi Tunnels, Phu Hiep TL15 Phu Hiep, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
• Watch a 3D movie about the largest American ground operation of the Vietnam War.
• Discover the complex underground tunnel system and how it worked in the war by the Viet Cong as well as their life in the tunnels between 1961 and 1972.
• Try a tiny hiding entrance in the tunnel and see how the locals used to move around.
• Spend time exploring the maze of tunnels with countless trap doors, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers, kitchens, and more.
• Explore the forest and watch a documentary on the strategic system of the Cu Chi Tunnels.
• Crawl into the tunnel and discover a real world under the tunnel.
• Give it a try to fire an M16 rifle at the shooting site (payment is required).
• Enjoy the most popular food during war days at Cu Chi tunnels – the cassava.
Duration: 6 hours
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Near public transportation"
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers"
Duração: 6 Hours
Ponto de partida:
KIM TRAVEL, 36 Bùi Viện, Phường Phạm Ngũ Lão, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh 700000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from Ho Chi Minh City hotels located in District 1. Hotel pickups commence approximately 30-60 minutes prior to the tour start time (exact pickup time will be provided upon reconfirmation).
If you are staying in another area, please make your way to the meeting point at Kim Travel's office
Cancelamentos e reembolsos:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.