DTM Series Race Nürburgring 3-day tour with visiting Racing Team Garage
The legendary and well known around the world Nurburgring race track does not need to be introduced to the Motorsport fans – everyone knows about it. It is a must see, at least once in a lifetime, for most of the diehard Motorsport enthusiasts. It is also a very demanding track for the race drivers, for whom winning a race at Nurburgring bears a special importance.
The DTM races are run on the shorter version of the Grand Prix track (3,629 km) which translated to more rounds, more action and more satisfaction for the fans.
• country: Germany
• opening year: 1927
• length of the track: 3,629 km
• record lap DTM: 1.22,308 Min. (10.09.2017.)
1st day (07.09.2018, Friday):
• Departure from Dresden to Spielberg
• In route to Nurburg (aprox: 13 h: 2 or more rest stops on the way)
• Hotel check-in
2nd day (08.09.2018, Saturday):
• breakfast at the Hotel
• going to Nurburg (Race Track) – DTM qualification Racing; participating as fans on tribunes
• observing the qualifications
• return to the Hotel
• meals on your own
3rd day (09.09.2018, Sunday):
• breakfast in Hotel
• Hotel check-out
• going to – race watching and participating in selected activities i.e.:
• visiting the garage of one of the best Racing Team in Europe – Phoenix Racing
• free time
• leaving Spielberg
• return to Dresden
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Minimum numbers apply- 10 persons. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers"
Horário de Início:
Duração: 3 Days
Ponto de partida:
Cancelamentos e reembolsos:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.