Dining experience at a local's home at Lake Garda with show cooking
Immerse yourself in a private dining experience at a local's home, enjoy an exclusive show cooking and taste authentic recipes from the Lake Garda area treasured in family cookbooks passed down by real Italian Mammas. Feel the warmth of Italian hospitality as you connect with local people.
Enjoy a 4-course menu including starter, pasta, main course with side dish, dessert with drinks included (water, selection of red and white wines from regional cellars and coffee).
This experience is held by Cesarine: Italy’s oldest network of 1000+ home cooks all over the country in more than 500 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
• Connect with local people: meet the local host at home, you will receive the exact address once the booking is completed. Our friendly customer service will be there every step of the way.
• Attend a private show cooking before lunch or dinner: assist your local host with the preparation of your meal and learn the secrets of the regional recipes (1 hour)
• Taste an authentic 4-course menu including starter, pasta, main course with side dish and dessert and drinks included (2 hours).
• Enjoy a selection of red and white wines from regional cellars: our host offer only wines of the territory.
• Drink a real Italian Espresso like Italians doSample Menu
• Seasonal starter
• fresh pasta - Canederli with broth or Strangolapreti or Pumpkin tortelli
• second course with side dish - Mixed boiled meat or Luccio in salsa
• typical dessert - Apple strudel or Sbrisolona cake
or Cutizza pancake
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Near public transportation"
"Most travelers can participate"
"Please note that our Cesarine are ready and thrilled to host you in their homes! All Cesarine are always very careful and attentive of the important sanitary rules needed, even more now! The homes provide all the essential sanitary equipment for the guests (paper towels for washing hands, hand sanitizing gel and so on). Remember to always maintain 1 meter distance from each other and if not, wear masks and gloves"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Duração: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
Ponto de partida:
25015 Desenzano del Garda, Province of Brescia, Italy
Cancelamentos e reembolsos:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.