Full Day - Traditional Lima !!!
• The tour will be 7 hours - we will pick you up and drop you off at your hotel
• We are going to visit the south part of Lima in Lurin valley
• The most important arqueological zone of the inca empire - 3 times much bigger than machu picchu - Pachacamac is a quechua word that means Pacha = earth - camac = Creator
• One of the most beautiful private farms, The ficus is a great farm that show to you the peruvian paso fino horses, there you find the champions and also ride the horses as unique experience.
• Enjoy your traditional buffet lunch in the typical farm, then a great exhibition of horses are coming.
BY THE WAY THE 10 % OF YOUR MONEY, OF ANY TOUR THAT YOU TAKE WITH US, GOES TO HELP TRADITIONAL COMMUNITIES IN LIMA - HUAYCAN.
Let`s start your experience at your hotel picking you up and We will visit the most important religious complex of the Inca Empire
"PACHACAMAC". We will travel through time and be amazed by the size of the Arqueological complex, the green valleys in the middle of the desert and the beautiful scenery of the Pacific Ocean. We will know "The Temple of the Sun", "The Painted Temple" and
"The Acllawasi" let’s contemplate a beautiful landscape in the Lurín valley.“
PACHACAMAC” comes from a Quechua word that means "creator of the earth". It’s recommend visiting Pachacamac before going to Cusco and Machu Picchu, as an introduction to the Inca culture, so you will better understand the Inca traditions, engineering, customs and religion. This will be a great experience then let`s go to THE FICUS "traditional farm".
We will see a
"Musical Show danced by Peruvian Step Horses" in a Beautiful Ranch Located in the south Valley of Lurin, Arriving we will walk through the stables of the Ranch to learn about the history and characteristics of the horses and to understand why they are unique and special in the world, then we will observe a northern Peruvian show
"La Marinera" live the experience of "Riding in the mildest Horses in the World ".
Finally we will delight ourselves with a delicious "Lunch of the Place "and" Pisco Sour " - after a great memories and experience let`s back to the car and go back to your hotel in Miraflores.
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Dress code is smart casual"
"Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Horário de Início:
Duração: 7 Hours
Ponto de partida:
Traveler pickup is offered
All Hotels in Miraflores - San Isidro - Barranco includes pick up transportation,
just let us know the name and addres of your hotel
Cancelamentos e reembolsos:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.