Manuel Antonio Park Nature Guided Tour
The regular group is of 8 to 10 people max.
The tour is a nature walk in the Manuel Antonio National Park with a nature specialist.
Manuel Antonio Park is considered to be one of the most diverse habitats in the world. The high number of species per square meter is countless. Monkeys, sloths, lizards, toucans, hummingbirds, lizards, and a lot more.
Our naturalist tour guides have a professional spotting scope for observing the wildlife and with the telescope, you can also take memorable photographs by taking your own pictures with our optical equipment.
- Bring swimsuits if planning to stay at the beach inside the park.
- Plastic commercial bottles are not allowed. You should bring your own personal water container for your own hydration.Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Manuel Antonio National Park, Manuel Antonio, Quepos Costa Rica
The tour guides have a Jade Tours uniform
Duration: 4 hours
"Near public transportation"
"Transportation is wheelchair accessible"
"Surfaces are wheelchair accessible"
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Most travelers can participate"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers"
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
Duração: 4 Hours
Ponto de partida:
Parque Nacional Manuel Antonio, Puntarenas Province, Quepos, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
* Please give us the name of the place, hotel, or house where you'll be staying so we can give you the proper pickup time.
* You have to pay for the park entrance ticket additionally.
* Also, we require to get the complete name plus nationality of every person going on this tour. This is necessary for registering every person to the park ticket system. We highly appreciate you sending us this information to avoid eventual troubles like missing the chance to visit the park, as there are limited tickets available every day.
- Important note: If you don't send names plus nationality then your booking may be canceled if the park tickets get sold out.
Thank you!! Airports
- Quepos Airport, Quepos Costa Rica
Cancelamentos e reembolsos:
- Marina Pez Vela, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, 60601, Costa Rica
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.