Best of Ephesus Tours
THIS IS A PRIVATE TOUR ONLY FOR YOU AND YOUR TRAVEL COMPANIONS / Enjoy your full day,private guided tour that combined ancient Roman and Biblical history in Ancient City of Ephesus, House of the Virgin Mary and Temple of Artemis. This private tour will give you the opportunity to understand typical life of the Romans. Walk on the streets that Apostle Paul and John walked, see the Grand Theatre of Ephesus that St. Paul preached to Ephesians, take great pictures in front of Celsus Library,explore Roman Baths,Temple of Hadrian, Public Toilets, Marble Street, etc. Feel very peaceful atmosphere of House of the Virgin Mary; see the Temple of Artemis that was one of the seven wonders of ancient world. Ensure a personalized experience with your knowledgeable guide. It is a private tour, so you can spend your time in the sites as much as you wished, take pictures from the best foto ops that are shown by your guide, ask your questions to your private guide. Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Best of Ephesus Tours, Turgut Ozal Bulv. Aybuke Sitesi B-Blok D1, Selcuk 09400 Turkey
You will be met by Best of Ephesus Tours
Duration: 10 minutesStop At:
Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
Ancient City of Ephesus
Duration: 2 hoursStop At:
Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House), Selcuk 35100 Turkey
House of the Virgin Mary
Duration: 45 minutesStop At:
The Temple of Artemis, Ataturk, Park Ici Yolu No:12, Selcuk Turkey
the Temple of Artemis
Duration: 10 minutesStop At:
Ephesus Terrace Houses, Selcuk 35148 Turkey
Terrace Houses ( OPTINAL )
Duration: 30 minutesPass By:
Kusadasi, Kusadasi, Turkish Aegean Coast
The town where we meet our guests that are from cruise shipsPass By:
Kusadasi Castle, Kusadasi Merkez, Kusadasi Turkey
The castle that can be seen from Kusadasi Port if we met our guests from a cruise shipPass By:
Kusadasi Market, Kusadasi Turkey
The shopping area that is located very closed to Kusadasi PortPass By:
Okuz Mehmet Pasa KervansarayI, Ataturk BulvarI 2, Kusadasi Turkey
Located very closed to Kusadasi / Ephesus Port
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"No dress code"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Social distancing enforced throughout experience"
"Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
"Regular temperature checks for staff"
"Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms"
Horário de Início:
5/20/2018 - 5/20/2028
Duração: 5 To 6 Hours
Ponto de partida:
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 08:30 AM|
Traveler pickup is offered
FOR CRUISE GUESTS / We highly recommend you to meet at port after 30 / 45 minutes your ship docked to port in order beat crowds / school buses and hot weather in the afternoon. It is better to meet early to have a better tour in Ephesus before the crowds.
Advantages of Our Private Tours Instead of Group Bus Tours
- It might be your first and only one time in Ephesus. Do not lose this opportunity that may come once in your life time.
- You do not have to stop your tour if one fellow gets ill or fell down in big groups in the ruins. Because, the guide of the big groups has to care with this person. Your tour will come unbearable although it might be your only day in Turkey.
- With a large group, you are dependent to their schedule. But in a private tour, you do not have to follow any of the program, you decide what you would like to see, when you want to start and conclude your tour. Because this is your own private tour, you are the boss and you decide to everything.
- In large groups, sometimes tour guides skip the most interesting details in a sight because it might be impossible to show it to everyone in a large group.
- In a private tour, you do not have to wait all the group with too many people who have different interests, try to take a picture of everything and usually stay behind the group.
- If you can not hear the guide in a large group or you fall behind because the pace is too fast, you are just out of luck.
- In a private tour, while visiting the ruins you do not wait for a long time in lines to get ticket or get into the ruins or museums. Because your private tour guide will make everything ready for you.
- In a private tour, you do not have to share your guide and Mercedes Van with many people, because you will have your own van and expert local tour guide.Ports
Cancelamentos e reembolsos:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.