Margaret River Private Tour
• Depart hotel at 08:00hrs.
• Coffee break (own expense).
• Ludlow Tuart Forrest drive.
• Busselton Jetty. Stop to Visit Interpretive Shop & Museum.
• Underwater Observatory (optional).
• Ngilgi limestone Cave (optional).
• Yallingup Beach Lookout and Canal Rocks.
• Two wineries of your choice - Free wine tasting.
• Lunch at your chosen venue (own expense).
• Chocolate Shop/Factory and chocolate tasting.
• Margaret River Town.
• Leeuwin Lighthouse (optional).
• Yahava Koffee Works – Coffee roasts, house blends and exotic teas. Free Coffee and Tea tasting.
• Return to hotel at 20:00hrsItinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Ludlow Tuart Forest National Park, Tuart Drive, Busselton, Western Australia Australia
Drive through the only remaining Tuart tree forest in the South west of Western Australia.
Duration: 10 minutesStop At:
Busselton Jetty, 3L Queen St Beach Front Busselton, Busselton, Western Australia 6280 Australia
The longest wooden jetty in the Southern Hemisphere.
Stop for photos and visit the jetty museum.
Duration: 30 minutesStop At:
Margaret River, Margaret River, Margaret River Region, Western Australia
Visit two or more wineries for wine tasting.
Some wineries may charge you for wine tasting.
Duration: 1 hourStop At:
Yallingup, Yallingup, Margaret River Region, Western Australia
Stop at Yallingup stunning lookout to watch the waves and visit Ngilgi limestone cave (entry fee not included).
Duration: 1 hourStop At:
Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse, Leeuwin Rd Leeuwin, Augusta, Western Australia 6290 Australia
Visit Leeuwin lighthouse in Augusta (optional. Entry fee not included).
Duration: 40 minutesStop At:
Yahava KoffeeWorks, 2/2 Andrews Way, Margaret River, Western Australia 6285 Australia
Stop at Yahava Koffeeworks for coffee tasting.
Duration: 30 minutes
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"A minimum of 2 persons is required for this tour to take place."
"Wheelchair (must be foldable) accessible. Person must be able to get in and out of the vehicle."
"Children 17 or under must be accompanied by an adult."
"Infants 0 to 3 years old are free of charge at most tour attractions."
"Tours are available in English, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese."
"Near public transportation"
"Infant seats available"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Horário de Início:
Duração: 11 Hours
Ponto de partida:
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off directly from your accommodation.
Please make sure you put your accommodation details when making a booking.Airports
- Perth Airport, 2 George Wiencke Dr, Redcliffe, Belmont, Western Australia 6105 Australia
Cancelamentos e reembolsos:
- Cruise Terminal, 50 Peter Hughes Dr, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.