Elegant German Dinner with a Food Blogger
Sit down to a 3-course dinner in a trendy Cologne neighborhood with a local food blogger. She'll whip up traditional German specialties just for you in her authentic apartment!
• 3-course dinner featuring traditional German dishes and little surprises to start
• Red, white and sparkling wines are included
• Communal dining for up to 8 people
• Menu can be made vegetarian upon request
Your local host Rike has been living her passion for delicious food and wine and sharing it on her blog Bloggermaman for 5 years now. She, together with her husband, like to share their passion with their wonderful guests in their cozy apartment and kitchen, which is where their personal recipes are often created.
This experience has been hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!Sample Menu
• Greetings from the kitchen - Sparkling wine with little surprises
• Variation of Rhenish Rievkooche - Small potatoes pancakes with smoked salmon and sour cream or with trout fillet
• Goulash with Eifel beef - Beef goulash prepared with red wine homemade potato dumplings Red cabbage with apples
• Chocolate tart with berry compote
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Near public transportation"
"Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers"
Horário de Início:
Duração: 3 Hours
Ponto de partida:
Luxemburger Straße, Luxemburger Str., Köln, Germany
Cancelamentos e reembolsos:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.