Pantalica Paradise Sicily Best Nature Reserve - Unesco Site
Pantalica is the oldest burial site in Europe, with over 500 tombs carved into the limestone rockfaces. It is situated in one the most beautiful and dramatic valleys in Sicily. A place filled with mystery and the timeless flourish of nature.
Pantalica is a natural reserve, with its breathtaking beauty and historic importance recognised as a World Heritage Site under the Unesco scheme. We will take a tour of the most important archeological places, experiencing the lush nature in which primitive people thrived in possibly Europe's biggest settlement of the bronze age. We will walk down to refresh and swim in the clear water of the Calcinara River.
Before booking please always drop me a message, so we can check weather forecast and make sure that you book the right excursion for the right day.
There is not an entrance fee in the Nature Reserve, in the price its included with transport and driving in Siracusa area. From other destination, an extra will be added. Please, inquire me for a quote and a customized tour.
- Pick up at your accomodation
- driving through stunning countryside road with incredibile view of the canyon
- pantalica has 3 main stop with the car with 20 min walk for each stop
- stop 1 : view of Arabic Cave house
- stop 2 : view of the biggest and oldest megalithic palace 4000 years old , called the Palace of the Prince
- stop 3 : walk down in the canyon to view the stunning necopoli carved into the clif, we will get down to the river with possibility to swim in the most beautiful fresh water pool, a real paradise.
"Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"A minimum of 01 people per booking is required"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers"
Horário de Início:
Time will be decided toghether..usually morning are best
Duração: 5 Hours
Ponto de partida:
From your accomodation
Cancelamentos e reembolsos:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.