Pantalica Hiking Tour
Enjoyable hiking tour to Pantalica nature reserve. Experience the unique emotions that only a site like this can offer. Our guides will lead you along the paths of the largest reserve in the province of Siracusa, always guaranteeing maximum reliability and safety. This
hiking experience, that can be adapted both beginners and enthusiast, offers the opportunity to visit even the less known and touristic places. In fact, following a circular route, it will be possible to know the impressive bronze age necropolis and the fascinating Byzantine rock-cut settlements, perfectly set in the variegated ecosystem that characterize this important Nature Reserve, listed as
Unesco site in 2005 due to its very important historical and natural heritage.Itinerary
• We meet you at our meeting place in Siracusa at 9:00 and then we'll move to the entrance of the reserve
• We spend a full day deep in nature, walking from 8 to 10 km hiking loop trail and getting insight into the typical flora and fauna of the area
• we have a breathaking view of the bronze age necropoli and visit fascinating the medieval rock-cut dwellings
• we walk back trough the amazing Anapo valley
• walking poles are included in the price
• Don't forget to bring packed lunch, hiking shoes, water, cap or hat, waterproof jacket and sunscreen,
• You can also Bring beach towel and swimsuit in warm season
• Excursion duration: 6-7 hours
• free entrance at the reserve
• Languages spoken: Italian and English
• Small groups
• qualified local hiking guideStop At:
• Necropoli di Pantalica, Tra Ferla e Sortino, Pantalica, Sicily Italy
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"A minimum of 2 people per booking is required"
"Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults"
"Minimum age is 7 years"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level"
"In the event of adverse weather conditions, the path may be subject to changes."
"Good health and not suffering in heart issues and/or cardio-respiratory system it is necessary to participate in our excursions"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers"
Horário de Início:
Duração: 6 Hours
Ponto de partida:
Syracuse, Syracuse, Province of Syracuse, Sicily
Cancelamentos e reembolsos:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.