Excursion to Alberobello and Matera departing from Bari
The day trip to the cities of Alberobello and Matera allows you to visit two of the most beautiful cities included in the UNESCO World Heritage List.
Come and discover with us two of the pearls of the South, with their unique traditions and particularities!Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Alberobello, Alberobello, Province of Bari, Puglia
• Visit of the Monumental Area of the trulli "Rione monti" famous for the presence of more than a thousand trulli.
• Visit of the Rione Aia Piccola area, the only area not touched by commercial activities and still used today for residential purposes. the area offers the best idea of the old medieval village.
• Stop on the Belvedere: panoramic terrace from which you can take beautiful photos
• Visit to "Casa d'Amore, a National Monument since 1930, an example of the technical-constructive transition from the first trullo houses to nineteenth-century homes
• Final visit to the trullo church of Sant’Antonio, located in the highest area of the city, very similar from the outside to a typical house
Duration: 2 hoursStop At:
Sassi di Matera, Piazza Vittorio Veneto, 75100, Matera Italy
• Stop in via San Francesco, in front of the church of the same name
• Arrival at the highest point of the city, the Civita, where you are in front of the Cathedral
• Route along the panoramic road made up of narrow streets and winding alleys to reach Via Fiorentini. Visit of the Rock Church of Sant’Antonio Abate
• Visit of the typically furnished cave house
• Path along Via Madonna delle Virtù and Porta Pistoia "Pert P’stèl", in the vernacular of Matera, where there is a widening, the meeting point between Sasso Barisano and Sasso Caveoso
• Historical notes of the Church of San Pietro Caveoso
• Local crafts
• Stop in Piazzetta Pascoli, overlooking the Sassi
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Near public transportation"
"Infant seats available"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Horário de Início:
Duração: 10 Hours 30 Minutes
Ponto de partida:
Piazza Aldo Moro, Bari BA, Italy
Cancelamentos e reembolsos:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.