Hue Highlights by Motorbike
Sit behind an experienced drivers.
Be led by an English speaking guide with a great sense of humor
Visit all highlights in Hue city such as Citadel, Tu Duc tomb and Thien Mu pagoda.
Meet, talk and learn how local people make conical hats and incense sticks.
Enjoy fresh air and cool breeze on motorbike like a local.
Go to places other tourists don't know.
Have fun with local drivers through back roads.
1) Rice Museum visit (includes a demonstration of traditional techniques of plowing,
harvesting, winnowing, making rice flour, etc.)
2) Ancient Covered Bridge visit ( scenic old bridge surrounded by canals and rice paddies)
3) Citadel ( Imperial City)
4. Hand-made Conical Hat demonstration
5. Tu Duc Tomb ( history of Nguyen Dynasty, UNESCO site)
6) Bunker Hill (explore remote American and French bunkers with a view of the Perfume River)
7) Incense-making and conical-hat-making village (demonstration of manufacturing - Guests can participate in making
incense and keep it as a souvenir)
8) Tiger and Elephant Arena visit ( site of Imperial competitions)
9) Thien Mu Pagoda tour (the most famous temple complex in Hue)
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Cover shoulders and knees before entering Buddhist temple"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers"
Duração: 5 Hours
Ponto de partida:
Pick up at the hotel
Cancelamentos e reembolsos:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.