Private Tour Nami Island with Petite France 'and/or' The Garden of Morning Calm
We bring you to Nami Island and Petite France 'and/or' The Garden of Morning Calm, Which is very famous for the K-drama making and its own scenery
• Hotel Pick up and Sending, Entrance Fee(Nami Island with Petite France 'and/or' The Garden of Morning Calm) & Lunch is Included
• Fluent English speaking Driving Guide will lead you to Nami Island and Petite France 'and/or' The Garden of Morning Calm
• Pick up from Tourist hotel & Sending to Tourist hotel
• Can listen to all the useful information such as politics, religions, society, culture and nature of Korea while traveling from full of knowledgeable driving guideItinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Nami Island, 1, Namiseom-gil, Namsan-myeon, Chuncheon, Gangwon-do 24464 South Korea
● One of the most famous tourist destinations in Korea
● In the past, Nami was young people visiting place for a date, and now it has become an international tourist attraction that foreigners often visit after the Winter Sonata aired in 2003
Nami Island is 63 kilometers away from Seoul in the direction of Chuncheon, and is famous for its beautiful tree lined roads. The island is 30 minutes away from Chuncheon and an hour away from the suburbs of Seoul. Since it is not far from Seoul, many couples and families come to visit.
In the middle of the isle, there is a grass field about 316,320 square yards. It features education and training facilities and camping sites. The island also has a swimming pool and water-sports facilities for motorboats and water skiing, as well as a theme park with a merry-go-round, shooting range, and roller skating rink. Lodging facilities such as resort villas and bungalows are available for visitors to stay on the island.
Duration: 3 hoursStop At:
Petite France, 1063, Hoban-ro, Cheongpyeong-myeon, Gapyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do 12456 South Korea
● A theme park like a small French village with a fairy tale appearance
● Korean Drama and Show making place: Korean dramas and TV shows have been made here, making this place even more famous.
After traveling 10 km along the lakeside road from Cheongpyeong Dam, in the direction of Nami Island, you will come across a cluster of white, exotic buildings on the left-hand hillside. From its outward appearance, it would appear to be a village that belongs on the Mediterranean coast or in a pastoral area of the Piedmont Alps. This is Petite France, a French cultural village set in the Korean countryside! Petite France serves as both a French cultural village and a youth training facility (Goseong Youth Training Center), and consists of 16 French-style buildings where visitors can lodge and experience French food, clothing, and household culture.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutesStop At:
The Garden of Morning Calm, 432 Sumokwon-ro, Sang-myeon, Gapyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do 12448 South Korea
● Artificial Arboretum where you can feel the beauty of Korean garden
● The Garden of Morning Calm is a famous tourist attraction in this area along with Nami Island and Petite France.
The garden is the oldest private garden in Korea. It is an artistic space with a beautiful balance between the Korean concept of natural curves with asymmetry, and plants with synthetic materials, attracting about 600,000 visitors annually.
The garden houses about 5,000 kinds of plants, including 300 varieties native to Baekdusan Mountain, known as a spiritual mountain to the Korean people. Flowers are in bloom from March to November, so the garden is usually busy during this period. In addition to the beautiful foliage of the garden, there are a variety of festivals and displays held throughout the year.
* Spring: Spring Garden Festival
* Summer: Festival of Roses, Hydrangeas and Roses of Sharon
* Autumn: Festival of Chrysanthemums and Autumnal Tints
* Winter: Lighting Festival
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
"Service animals allowed"
"Near public transportation"
"Transportation is wheelchair accessible"
"Surfaces are wheelchair accessible"
"Most travelers can participate"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
"Face masks provided for travelers"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
"Regular temperature checks for staff"
"Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms"
"COVID-19 vaccination required for guides"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
Duração: 8 To 9 Hours
Ponto de partida:
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up tourist from Seoul hotel, motel and BnB by their request.
And Drop them off same place we picked up or somewhere in Seoul area that tourist want to be dropped. Ports
Cancelamentos e reembolsos:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.