Amazing Gobustan and Mud Volcano tour
Enrich your outlook on one of the very first living places located in Gobustan. With its numerous archaeological monuments, prehistoric carvings Gobustan National Park will leave unforgettable memories for a lifetime. You will also have a chance to see very unique mud volcano located next to Gobustan National Park. This tour will last 5-6 hours. During this tour you will also provided general information about Baku and Azerbaijan.Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Touronline.az, Nuraddin Pashayev 8/1, Badamdar, Baku AZ1021 Azerbaijan
The program of this tour is as following:
• 09:00 am - Hassle-free hotel pickup or any other location pickup depending on the request of the guest;
• Comfortable travel in a vehicle (sedan, minivan or bus depending on the number of guests). Arrival to the point will approximately take 50 minutes;
• 10:00 am-12:00 pm - Guided tour in the museum and petroglyphs;
• 12:00 pm-2:00 pm - Guided tour to Mud volcanoes (due to the off road condition the transportation will be changed to off road car or Lada (Russian) car;
• 2:00 pm - Return to pickup location (this will approximately take 50 minutes to arrive the pickup location.
• Tickets are also included in the price of the tour.
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers"
Horário de Início:
Duração: 4 To 6 Hours
Ponto de partida:
Traveler pickup is offered
Cancelamentos e reembolsos:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.