SANREMO FOOD TOUR - Authentic Ligurian street food and Medieval town
Discover hidden historical and cultural sights and surprises that make it more than “just a food tour”. On our 3-hour walking food tour through the “caruggi” – the characteristic narrow streets of the Medieval town - you’ll get to taste what makes Ligurian cuisine so special and unique and you’ll visit the fruit and vegetable market. All this is within walking distance … and the street food is to die for!!!
Duration: 3 hours approx
Meeting point: in front of the main entrance of the Sanremo Casino.
• 11 food & wine tastings (walking itinerary - several stops).
• The finest Ligurian street food from vendors who have been feeding locals for generations.
• Discover off-the-beaten path neighborhoods in Sanremo, away from the tourist crowds;
• Visit of the Sanremo fruit and vegetables market;
• Guided tour of the Medieval village, called “La Pigna”, with licensed tourist guide.
• Shared tours. Small groups 4-12 people maximum (depending on the activity), are led by local English-speaking experts.
Food & wine tastings:
• Local bakery specialties: focaccia, sardenaira – torta di verdura;
• Oil tasting: extra virgin olive oil DOP Riviera Ligure – Riviera dei Fiori & Taggiasca olives;
• Pesto sauce;
• Wine tasting: 2 local DOC wines (Rossese di Dolceacqua and Pigato), pairing them with local specialties;
• The true Italian gelato;
• Bacio di Sanremo (local small cake).
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes."
"Our food tours & experiences run regardless of weather conditions – rain, hail or shine!"
"The Italian Riviera is always sunny, but in case of rain bring an umbrella / raincoat as we will be outdoors for most of the tour."
"Children under 18 should be accompanied by an adult."
"You must be 18 years or older to participate in the wine tastings."
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Social distancing enforced throughout experience"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
"Regular temperature checks for staff"
"Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival"
"We are committed to keeping our guests, our staff, our tour guides, and our small business partners safe. We also want to do our part in supporting the precautionary measures that will help slow down the spread of the COVID-19 disease."
Horário de Início:
Duração: 3 To 4 Hours
Ponto de partida:
Casinò di Sanremo, Corso degli Inglesi, 18, 18038 Sanremo IM, Italy
Cancelamentos e reembolsos:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.