Miraflores Food Tour
In the beautiful, touristic city of Miraflores, discover the best delights locals have known for generations at six authentic food stops. Wander the local market for an exploration of new flavors, sampling gourmet bites and exotic fruits you'll only find in Peru. At the end of the tour, we will enjoy the most delicious dessert of our country.Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Cooking Class in Lima, Av Jose Larco 400 Main gate of Municipality of Miraflores, Kennedy Park., Lima Lima 18 Peru
The meeting point is at the door of the church (virgen milagrosa) located in Kennedy Park at 10:30am.
• Firstly, your local Peruvian guide will take you to a great colorfull market, to soak up the history, atmosphere and taste peruvian native fruits.
• Next you will try the best smoothie made by lucuma (Incas’s Fruit).
• Your tour will continue to a small restaurant near to the market, Where we will enjoy a delicious causa (like mashed potatoes).
• You will get a detailed explanation of the main monuments we meet on our way and you will learn the connection with the local traditions and history.
• Then, we will taste the world famous Ceviche in a small restaurant near kennedy park, and learn the real history of this popular dish.
• Then, you will enjoy a delight called Papa a la huancaina (Potatoes Huancaina style), a delicious dish very popular in our peruvian coast.
• Nothing better to finish this food tour with a dessert very typical of our country, the famous picarones (Peruvian doughnuts).
Duration: 3 hours
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Near public transportation"
"Infant seats available"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers"
Horário de Início:
Duração: 3 Hours 30 Minutes
Ponto de partida:
Iglesia Matriz Virgen Milagrosa, Cl. Lima 333, Miraflores 15074, Peru
Cancelamentos e reembolsos:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.