Self-Guided Walking Tour in Middelburg with Qula City Trails
Price per group of 2-6 people. Within 2 hours the Qula Middelburg City Trail will guide you along the best spots in Middelburg, while playing fun riddles and assignments on your smartphone. Try to set a top score with family or friends and explore the city. There are no fixed starting times or reservations, you pick your own day and time. The Trail is available 24/7 and there is no time limit - you can start, pause and stop whenever it suits you! It's offered in multiple languages (Eng, Ger, Fr, Ned, Sp, It and more). The Qula City Trail is great fun and the most affordable outing for families and groups of friends.
How does it work?
With your booking, you will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to play the Trail on your smartphone. Android or IPhone compatible. Once at the starting point, you begin your quest through the city, it's that easy!Itinerary
The Qula Middelburg City Trail is a fantastic City Trail, guiding you along the top highlights of Middelburg. You visit the best spots, solve riddles and do fun assignments, all on your smartphone. You can decide when to start and where to stop and pause, it's a 24/7 City Trail. Try to set a top score by winning points and if you play with multiple teams, the team with the most points wins. Other players stated: 'What fun we had with this interactive City Guide trough Middelburg, great way to explore the city with friends and family'.
The Qula Middelburg City Trail offers you 2 hours of fun and excitement!Stop At:
• Abbey Tower of Long John (Abdijtoren de Lange Jan), Onder de Toren 1, 4330 Middelburg The Netherlands
• Zeeuws Museum, Abdij 3 Entrance at the Abbey square, 4331 BK Middelburg The Netherlands
• Middelburg, Middelburg, Zeeland Province
• Rijksmonument Kuiperspoort Middelburg, Kuiperspoort Kuiperspoort is hofje achter Rouaansekaai, 4331 GS Middelburg The Netherlands
• de Oostkerk van Middelburg uit 1667, Oostkerkplein 1, 4331 TL Middelburg The Netherlands
• Stadsbrouwerij Middelburg, Korte geere 17, 4331 LE Middelburg The Netherlands
• Town Hall, Markt, Middelburg The Netherlands
• Koorkerkhof 2, 4331 XX Middelburg The Netherlands
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Service animals allowed"
"Near public transportation"
"Surfaces are wheelchair accessible"
"Transportation is wheelchair accessible"
"User-friendly for hearing impaired"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Horário de Início:
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
2/16/2020 - 5/21/2022
Duração: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
Ponto de partida:
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
4337 PA Middelburg, Netherlands
Cancelamentos e reembolsos:
Para receber um reembolso integral, cancele com até 24 horas de antecedência do início da experiência.