Historical Tour of Santo Domingo and 3 eyes Caves with Lunch
THE BEST HISTORICAL EXPERIENCE IN SANTO DOMINGO!
- Our tour begins with a meeting in the lobby of your hotel or starting point coordinated with our operator to start our tour of the city.
- The first point of visit will be the caves of the three eyes where accompanied by our guide they will climb underground.
- We will make a stop at the colon lighthouse to take photos of this attraction inaugurated by Pope John Paul 2.
- We will visit the presidential palace as well as places and places in the modern city of the country.
- We will arrive at the colonial zone where they will visit places such as: The Alcazar de Colon, National Pantheon, the Primary Cathedral of America, the Dominicus Convent, Las Damas Street, the Amber Museum.
- Then we will pause to have a typical Dominican lunch in the company of a place with a visit and history of the locals.
- And finally we will visit the typical local product store
- Later we will make your return to your hotel.Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
The 3 Eyes National Park, Avenida Las Americas Parque Nacional del Este, Santo Domingo 11606 Dominican Republic
After being picked up at your hotel, the first stop will be made in the National Park of the 3 Eyes, where we will have our meeting with our national tour guide. Where we will descend to this magnificent underground caves with 3 lakes and hidden nature that served as an indigenous refuge in colonial times
Duration: 30 minutesPass By:
Columbus Lighthouse (Faro A Colon), Av. Ana On the water side of Los Tres Ojos, near the airport in the Sans Souci district, Santo Domingo 11604 Dominican Republic
We will make a stop at this monument that was inaugurated in 1592 by Pope John Paul II, in celebration of the 500th anniversary of the discovery of America, rumors say that the rest of Admiral Christopher Columbus is there.Stop At:
National Palace of the Dominican Republic, Av. México, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
We will visit the presidential palace where we will have the opportunity to take photos with the presidential escort and we will also take a walk on the presidential plaques where you can see the mandatory trajectory of the Dominican Republic.
Duration: 25 minutesStop At:
Catedral Primada de América de Santo Domingo, F4F8+698, C. Isabel La Católica, Santo Domingo 10210, Dominican Republic
We will begin a walk through the colonial city where we will enter the primary cathedral of America. It was built under the mandate of Pope Julius II in 1512. It was the main headquarters of the main Catholicism of America.
Duration: 30 minutesStop At:
Panteon Nacional, Calle Las Damas - al lado de la Plaza Maria de Toledo Ciudad Colonial, Santo Domingo 10210 Dominican Republic
This mauseleum is the place where the heroic characters that constituted Dominican history rest, where you will have the explanation of your guide that each pantheon and fact that historically marked the population of the Dominican Republic.
Duration: 20 minutesStop At:
Alcazar de Colon, Calle La Atarazana 2 Plaza de Espana, Santo Domingo 10212 Dominican Republic
This place was the place of mandate of Viceroy Diego Colon which was built in 1514, this place is the most prominent in the colonial city for its Gothic-style building and that gives an outstanding view of the fortress that surrounds it.
Duration: 30 minutesStop At:
Amber World Museum, Calle Arzobispo Merino # 452, Santo Domingo 10210 Dominican Republic
This place let you be dazzled by the brightness of the precious pieces of amber that are exposed in incredible pieces of stones that are made from natural trees, and will verify the history and the elaboration of it.
Duration: 25 minutes
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Service animals allowed"
"Infants must sit on laps"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers"
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
Duração: 5 Hours 30 Minutes
Ponto de partida:
Traveler pickup is offered
We can meet as a meeting point in the colon park in the colonial zone.
We arrange to pick up the client in the lobby of the hotels and Airbnb locations in the National district in Santo Domingo.Ports
Cancelamentos e reembolsos:
- Don Diego Terminal, F4F9+X76, Av Francisco Alberto Caamaño Deñó, Santo Domingo 10212, Dominican Republic
- Puerto Sansouci, F4CF+898, Santo Domingo Este 11603, Dominican Republic
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.