Wine 101- Wine Education Classes
A terrific way to get a real understanding of wine and wine styles. Perfect for beginners and wine lovers alike. A formal seated tasting experience with a friendly casual vibe.
Learn about the difference between sweet/dry, what oak does to a wine and aged wines. You will get a very good understanding of the basics and be tasting like a pro in no time.
Recommended: Finish with a 2 couse set menu in our restaurant overlooking the vineyard. Choose a large share platter for 2 , a seasonal dessert and tea/coffee. (Wine 101 & 2 course set lunch option)
The perfect way to get a real understanding of wine and wine styles.
You'll be tasting like a pro at the end of this hour and a half, with all those wine questions and myths answered. Perfect for beginners and wine enthusiasts alike.
Understand the basics of wine tasting and taste like a pro after the class
*Be the winemaker, create a wine, balancing the sweetness and acid
*Experience how oak barrels change wines
*Appreciate how wines age and when best to drink them
*A formal seated tasting experience, in the working winery surrounded by barrels
*Taste our wines to practice your new wine appreciation skillsStop At:
• Upper Reach Winery, 77 Memorial Ave, Baskerville, Swan Valley, Western Australia 6056 AustraliaSample Menu
• Beetroot & vodka cured ocean trout
• Sherry braised pork cheeks with toasted baguette
• Slow cooked lamb shoulder and feta parcel. - Served with a light green salad & mint yogurt.
• Twice cooked duck leg - Served with radicchio, endive, orange & smoked almonds
• Porcini mushroom & mascarpone risotto
• Honeycomb fresh from the hive and goats curd
• Dark Chocolate peanut butter pie with vanilla ice cream
• Orange and almond cake with greek yogurt
"Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability"
"Minimum age is 18 years"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Social distancing enforced throughout experience"
"Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
"Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms"
"We are working within all state government regulations for COVID-19 health & Saftey. A few changes may be made on your experience to manage these regulations and keep everyone safe, whilst still maintaining a fun educational experience for all."
Horário de Início:
Duração: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
Ponto de partida:
77 Memorial Ave, Baskerville WA 6056, Australia
Cancelamentos e reembolsos:
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.