Boat ride + Colonial city tour at Granada+Catarina lookout
Experience the wonderful combination of a eco-colonial adventure. With this outdoor activity you will be in touch with nature doing a boat rider by the small islands on lake granada and the beautiful view from Catarina lookout overssen the reserve laguna de apoyo. Also admire the exquisite architecture from the colonial churches and building of 1600s and learn bout our history/culture.
• We will take you to an adventure of 6-7 Hours Private Tour narrated by your Bilingual Local guide and driver.( This is private we are not picking up anybody else)
• Sightseeing/walking tour main cathedrals and atractions including the chocolate museum.
• Learn about the history of chocolate in the chocolate museum and Have a free taste of a special chocolate drink.( have the chance to buy chocolate cigars, coffee and more)
• Exciting hour of Boat tour on lake Nicaragua( visiting a family of monkeys in one of the isletas and getting off the boat on fortress San Pablo).
Visit lookout catarina.Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Islets of Granada, Varios Puertos de Salida Pier, cottage, Peninsula of Asese, Granada 43000 Nicaragua
• Once you arrive to the Majestic Colonial city you will meet your Boat Captain who alone with your tour guide will take you to a wonderful adventure in lake Nicaragua where you will visit The Monkey Island among others and will have the chance to get off the boat to learn about the fortress San Pablo. Bring your camera as you will get stunning pictures of bird wild life, monkeys and more.
Duration: 1 hourStop At:
Granada, Granada, Granada Department
After that your tour guide will take you on a walking tour around the city and will visit the main cathedral and hall of churches. You will get great pictures from the whole city on the bell tower from La Merced Church. (best viewpoint in town)
• Later you will walk at La Calzada street which is the most popular street in town where you can pick a restaurant to have lunch. (not included)
Duration: 2 hoursStop At:
Mirador de Catarina, Catarina Nicaragua
Behold one of the best scenery from Nicaragua at Catarina lookout. Enjoy the view from the nature reserve down the crater of an extinguished volcano and do nice soft hiking by the reserve.
Duration: 45 minutes
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Near public transportation"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Children must be accompanied by an adult"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Horário de Início:
Duração: 6 To 7 Hours
Ponto de partida:
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from your Hotel in Managua or the airportAirports
Cancelamentos e reembolsos:
- Augusto C Sandino Airport, Managua Nicaragua
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.