The art of the Italian Aperitivo with a local: Learn & Enjoy in Turin
Your day in Turin is just winding down, the sun's about to set... It's time for an Aperitivo. This glamorous Italian tradition is loved all over the world, and this is your chance to learn how to prepare it for yourself, the perfect souvenir.
Preparing the perfect aperitivo is an art; you will learn how to prepare a selection of five elegant nibbles to pair with with a refreshing glass of fizz, ideal for sharing with friends in the early evening. Your aperitivo will be a bite-size representation of its local culture, using typical regional ingredients and local wines, such as a sparkling prosecco or a light red.
This experience is held by Cesarine: Italy’s oldest network of 1000+ home cooks all over the country in more than 500 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
Cesarine is Italy's first national network of certified home cooks, who strive to safeguard and promote Italy's real culinary heritage.
• Cultivate relationships with local people: experience a truly Italian welcome in local peoples' home, as you enjoy an evening together like part of the family.
• Prepare an authentic selection of five nibbles with traditional local ingredients. Delight your palate with some truly delicious tastes of the local cuisine. Whether it's a bruschetta drizzled with fragrant olive oil, freshly grilled market vegetables, or a selection of the area's finest charcuterie and cheeses, it's the best way to taste and understand a whole range of local produce.
• Live the Italian way of life in a real local home. Whether you're unwinding after a long day, or just getting your night started.
• Enjoy a selection of red and white wines from Piedmont cellars: our hosts offer only wines of the territory.Sample Menu
• Nibbles to pair with Aperitivo
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Near public transportation"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Horário de Início:
Duração: 2 Hours
Ponto de partida:
Turin, Turin, Province of Turin, Piedmont
Cancelamentos e reembolsos:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.